๐ŸŽ Bellisseria Gift Hunt Round II ๐ŸŽ

Patch Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:49 AM, Patch Linden said:

โ™ซย I'll be your candle on the water
This flame inside of me will grow
Keep holding on, you'll make it
Here's my hand, so take it
Look for me reaching out to show
As sure as rivers flow
I'll never let you go... โ™ซ

I love that song โค๏ธ

Lol!ย  Maybe he doesn't mean the prize is at THAT one, maybe he was just giving an example of the TYPE of place?ย  Which, you know, everyone already knew?ย  If so, then truly you are right, lol.ย  I mean, it's a beautiful spot, but spending a half hour there looking fruitlessly ... well, it's driven me to make an acorn squash for lunch.ย  So there.

ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Given that the area has multiple "candles", it's not as obvious this time which location is the right one. I had a quick look at each one in case it was something obvious, but hopefully this one will stay around long enough to do a complete search of every location.

3 hours ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Is the candle bit the whole clue, or do other parts of the lyric narrow down the search?

The "Candle" bit is a double entendre. One of those is literal and the other is proverbial. Also pay attention to "on the water" to get started as far as where to begin your search. "Keep holding on, you'll make it" is a description of a long journey. That's all I'm gonna say here. If it doesn'tย help, PM me and I'll give you better clues, but I won't share what or where unless you absolutely give up. :)

Oh, and since *I'm* not the one who posted it, I'll share that you should look at the Helen Reddy video above - The opening scenes of it is the first HUGE clue right there to see. (They probably shouldn'tย have posted that.) That would be the proverbial candle. LOL

Edited by Alyona Su

2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Oh, and since *I'm* not the one who posted it, I'll share that you should look at the Helen Reddy video above - The opening scenes of it is the first HUGE clue right there to see. (They probably shouldn'tย have posted that.) That would be the proverbial candle. LOL

Apologies if it was wrong to post it. I just like the song. I stillย haven't found the item inspite of the video.ย  I'm still looking but I never found the first one so...ย :Dย 

4 hours ago, Elyeah said:

Apologies if it was wrong to post it. I just like the song. I stillย haven't found the item inspite of the video.ย  I'm still looking but I never found the first one so...ย :Dย 

Nah... it's probably good that you did post it, it at least gives other s starting point, which can be half the battle!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Littlemouse Topaz said:

i am so lost with these hunts. good luck to everyone who tries them.

ย 

This one really is a challenge! So I'll give this hint for others, in Patch's own words - I will emphasize the parts you need to focus on:

โ™ซย I'll be your candle on the water
This flame inside of me will grow
Keep holding on, you'll make it
Here's my hand, so take it
Look for me reaching out to show
As sure as rivers flow
I'll never let you go... โ™ซ

So, a big thing, a little thing, and a "hard-effort" (related to that thing)

Hopefully this doesn'tย get me a Patch-Plonk on the top of my head. :D

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.