Sign in to follow this  
JPaulx

Asian male skin search

Hello, a question ... does anyone know what skin this avatar is wearing and the head? It's Asian wave. Finally I would like to be recommended Asian skin shop. Greetings!

ASS1AN.thumb.png.1496b728802ef488a4806ede1d503585.png

46743386275_ab66aab882_c.thumb.jpg.72107e07f739c59d912b61e883b17375.jpg

Edited by JPaulx

I had similar problems for my avatar. Check out DrLifeGen3, Tokyo Girl, Nix Club, and Insatiable. All focus mainly on women (like everywhere on SL), but you will find men's options from time to time. The staff in each place are very helpful too, so can help you find options that may not be obvious or displayed. Good luck! 🙂

On 11/12/2019 at 4:07 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

Not Found

I won't recommend Not Found because they only have 1 male asian skin.

I'd say mudskin is more asian focused.

Edited by elixdude

Outside of one Stray Dog skin I couldn't resist, Mudskin is my absolute go to for asian skins. They sell shape, skins, and have a series of gacha machines for both men and women. I grabbed a bunch and like to mix the skins and shapes to come up with more looks. I remember seeing a poster in another thread using Hanako from Catwa but with a male Mudskin skin and it looking pretty good. That said, I've never tried using my girl catwa heads with my male mesh bodies so your mileage my vary.

You could also try TheSkinnery.