Group!

Sabrina Metaluna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Sabrina Metaluna said:

Hi all , i've create a group , for my land , but i want to eject my co owner , cuz he dont pay he's part and dont do the work of co-owner , what i've to do? cuz when i do eject from group , the group say , u cant delete the owner! HELP ME PLIS! 

You cannot delete another owner from a group.  

If he won't leave by himself, I suggest you make a new group and reinvite those you wish to be a member and don't make anyone else a co-owner unless its your alt

• Like 1

You cannot force a co-owner to leave. When you create a group, the wisest thing to do is to make your own alt the only co-owner.  No matter how much you love and trust your partner, best friend, co-worker ... sister in SL, there's no way to predict what tomorrow may bring.  In the end, most of us can at least trust our own alts. Most of the time. 

• Haha 1

On 10/31/2019 at 3:48 PM, Sabrina Metaluna said:

Hi all , i've create a group , for my land , but i want to eject my co owner , cuz he dont pay he's part and dont do the work of co-owner , what i've to do? cuz when i do eject from group , the group say , u cant delete the owner! HELP ME PLIS! 

BUT u kno? TODAY I LOGGED IN SL , AND I'M NOT OWNER OF MY OWN GROUP!! WHY THIS?!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.