can i get pregnant on sl without a man?

michelogi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

I'm thinking the answers have not been as clear as they could be...

You can do an RP pregnancy... meaning all pretend. You change your shape, keep track of dates, and get a baby accessory. Pretty much 100% manual. No male required. Just decide to be magically pregnant and play it out. 

Everything in SL is going to be pretend. So, that is sort of the only pregnancy available. BUT... There are accessories to make it a bit more immersive. Mama Allpa is one of the accessories. It tracks period and fertility and insemination then the pregnancy and birth. Saves lots of effort on your part. Some guys have a thing about getting a woman pregnant and ask if you have Mama Allpa.

The Mama Allpa has a setting for "Condition", pregnant or not-pregnant.  See this online manual. So, you can be pregnant without the fun part.

@michelogi

Read my blog post, "How Does Babby Grow?"

Even with Mama Allpa or a similar pregnancy system, you do not have an "actual baby in your belly".  You have:

• A pregnant shape.
  • A "tummy talker".  This is an attachment that says things in nearby chat
  • A doll that looks like an infant, for after you "give birth".

There may be other props as well.  You may visit a "doctor" and have your baby in a "birthing center".  As Rolig says, it's all role play.  Second Life avatars don't have anything like a built in reproductive system.  We use the sign up page for that.

• Like 2

See this is why I stopped playing second life  it's just too much I tried playing the gold hunt game to earn some linden since there was NO OTHER WAY to get some without paying so I tried for a couple of days and decided to quit because of how dumb the currency system was, NONE OF THE GAMES WORKED.

This is why more people play sims than second life

Don't try the minigames  there fake 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, LailaJackson2 said:

See this is why I stopped playing second life  it's just too much I tried playing the gold hunt game to earn some linden since there was NO OTHER WAY to get some without paying so I tried for a couple of days and decided to quit because of how dumb the currency system was, NONE OF THE GAMES WORKED.

This is why more people play sims than second life

Don't try the minigames  there fake 

Besides digging up a year old question, what does anything you said have to do with getting pregnant in SL?  And FYI...it's ALL fake.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.