michelogi

can i get pregnant on sl without a man?

Question

I need to experience pregnancy, everything related to it, having actual baby in my belly on SL, but without a man. Not just make my belly look fat, but how it is done with mama allpa.

is it possible?

Edited by michelogi

4 answers to this question

It's all make-believe, role playing.  You can do anything you want, all by yourself or with a crowd. 😉

• Like 2

I'm thinking the answers have not been as clear as they could be...

You can do an RP pregnancy... meaning all pretend. You change your shape, keep track of dates, and get a baby accessory. Pretty much 100% manual. No male required. Just decide to be magically pregnant and play it out. 

Everything in SL is going to be pretend. So, that is sort of the only pregnancy available. BUT... There are accessories to make it a bit more immersive. Mama Allpa is one of the accessories. It tracks period and fertility and insemination then the pregnancy and birth. Saves lots of effort on your part. Some guys have a thing about getting a woman pregnant and ask if you have Mama Allpa.

The Mama Allpa has a setting for "Condition", pregnant or not-pregnant.  See this online manual. So, you can be pregnant without the fun part.

@michelogi

Read my blog post, "How Does Babby Grow?"

Even with Mama Allpa or a similar pregnancy system, you do not have an "actual baby in your belly".  You have:

• A pregnant shape.
  • A "tummy talker".  This is an attachment that says things in nearby chat
  • A doll that looks like an infant, for after you "give birth".

There may be other props as well.  You may visit a "doctor" and have your baby in a "birthing center".  As Rolig says, it's all role play.  Second Life avatars don't have anything like a built in reproductive system.  We use the sign up page for that.

• Like 1