Old Linden Home - about Avi huds

BelindaN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Right, so I went Premium, and although I wasn't rushing at a Linden home, circumstances changed so I go one of the old tent shaped houses, on a very quiet estate, and it's very nice.

Anyway, my question is this. All my huds work properly at this location, and I can rezz and so on.

But my alts, who are not premium, when visiting, can't open any body/head/clothing huds. Is this set in stone for the sim? Or is there something I can change. In most other places their huds work fine.

Oh I have a supplementary question...... a few houses away they had a party.......I had to take a look, but the avis were invisible in the house. Is there a setting I could change to achieve this? 

Thankyou for any advice!

Edited by BelindaN

2 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Anyway, my question is this. All my huds work properly at this location, and I can rezz and so on.

But my alts, who are not premium, when visiting, can't open any body/head/clothing huds.

Check the parcel details. You want to have "scripts" being allowed for everyone. If not, check "group" and get your alts into your/that group.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Oh I have a supplementary question...... a few houses away they had a party.......I had to take a look, but the avis were invisible in the house. Is there a setting I could change to achieve this?

There is a tick box in the about land window that if ticked can enable privacy to the extent of restricting contact between avatars on and off the parcel. If you select this, anyone off your parcel won’t be able to see avatars on the parcel or see any local chat if they’re in range. Likewise, you won’t be able to see or ‘hear’ anyone outside your parcel. The parcel permission icon for this that appears at the top of your viewer is an eye symbol.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Walpurgisnacht said:

There is a tick box in the about land window that if ticked can enable privacy to the extent of restricting contact between avatars on and off the parcel. If you select this, anyone off your parcel won’t be able to see avatars on the parcel or see any local chat if they’re in range. Likewise, you won’t be able to see or ‘hear’ anyone outside your parcel. The parcel permission icon for this that appears at the top of your viewer is an eye symbol.

Without wishing to be too blonde......🤨.....the "parcel" is "my house?"

Just checking....

2 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Yes. The parcel is where your house is set up. But you will notice it, if you should manage to click on the neighbors parcel instead, because you will not be able to change anything in the parcel detail window popping up. ^^

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Just checking....

A parcel of land is a piece of land.

For example:

“These small parcels of land were purchased for the most part by local people.“

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.