Abigail3519

Family Home

I am currently looking for a home that a possible boyfriend and I could use as a home in which to grow a family if we so choose. I am looking for a community setting but also want something where some adult furniture is permitted. We will also have moderate and general furniture to accommodate others. Any suggestions would be great. Needs to be decent rent where we can add our own furniture with out using all the prims and can fully furnish so has to have a fair amount of prims.

Edited by Abigail3519

I am currently looking for a home that a possible boyfriend and I could use as a home in which to grow a family if we so choose. I am looking for a community setting but also want something where some adult furniture is permitted. We will also have moderate and general furniture to accommodate others. Any suggestions would be great. Needs to be decent rent where we can add our own furniture with out using all the prims and can fully furnish so has to have a fair amount of prims.

Someone had sent me a message yesterday in world and when I was kicked out due to my internet connection it was gone. We f you could please send me your parcel offer again that would be great thanks