Logging Me Out Before I've Logged In

Fallen157

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Guys,

So I am having problems with my account. I use Firestorm and have been playing SL for four or so years now. Never had this problem before.

For the past 2 weeks or so, Firestorm has been logging me out before I've completely logged in. I try logging in a few times and it would let me on then I'd have no issues that day. For the past 2 days, I haven't been able to get on my account at all. My sister has a different account that she uses but we use the same computer and the same viewer. She has no problems getting on at all.

My screen says,

"You have been logged out of Second Life.

This region may be experiencing trouble. Please check your connection to the internet."

My internet is fine. I've tried logging in to different regions and it says the same thing. Again, my sister has no trouble logging in on the same computer and the same viewer.

Can somebody help me please?

Fallen157 

Edited by Fallen157

Do you both have large inventories? Not being funny or anything. I am asking because I have over 200k of items from over the years in mine and a lot of times I may have to clear cache when loading in to grid since using the new version. It's slowly starting to sort itself out from me having to stay doing that, but I would clear cache and see if you can get loaded in that way. Hope this helps and good luck. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.