Sign in to follow this  
hanzoo16

look for soul mate

Hi there 😁...im looking for lady 24 to 34 want married in rl ...im 34 from africa if  you interest please send MSG

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I am interested, but only if your family can provide a dowry of no less than $500,000.00 or 20,000 head of livestock.

• Haha 8

38 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

I am interested, but only if your family can provide a dowry of no less than $500,000.00 or 20,000 head of livestock.

And you call me a tease. Lmao!!!!🤣

2 hours ago, hanzoo16 said:

sorry what you mean

I am going to help you out little buddy. I actually kind if feel bad for you that you had to even ask that question. lol  First my man this is Second Life, not a mail order brie web site. So we need to kind of be clear about that here. You would have done better off saying something a long the line to the effect of I am looking for a partner/wife in Second Life WITH a potential of maybe branching out in to real life if the relationship develops. ;) 

Ima explain something that at 34 you should already know. You got to woo the woman mate. You feeling me? Ya got to woo them. Posting a message that basically says hey I am looking for a wife to cook my food, clean my dirty poop stain drawers is not wooing material my friend. lol What woman in this reality or any other that you know would be wooed by this? Because I haven't met her. lol :D

Ima hook you up though. All is not lost my friend. If ya still want to go from A directly to Z they have mail order brides. Just google that and you should be fine. One I recall seeing that use to randomly come in the mail to people was one called Cherry Blossoms. I even did you a solid and googled them and walaa they still have a web site up even to this very day mate. lol ;)

https://www.blossoms.com/

I might have been 12 when I first saw one their catalogs. That was back in the day when you'd stand around with your friends trying to figure girls out. I believe we even at one point got it in to our minds we'd order one because that would then make us men and we could move out from our parents house, but because they were so pricey we all decided we'd share and picked a day we'd all have our new wife on. lol In the mind of a child this was sound logic. lol Problem was we could never afford enough to add to the pot. One of us may have had 5 cents and another 10 cents and there was always one with 1 cent to add and I believe we even had a friend add a chocolate bar in to the pot once. lol Sufficed to say this plan never got executed. lol 🤣

Anyway good luck with your wife search mate. lol I got a feeling your going to need it. Lmao!!!! 😁

Edited by Velk Kerang
Corrections.
  • Haha 5

On 10/29/2019 at 11:56 PM, Velk Kerang said:

we even had a friend add a chocolate bar in to the pot once.

what kind of chocolate? Suddenly, something sparked my interest. 🍫

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Kweopi said:

what kind of chocolate? Suddenly, something sparked my interest. 🍫

Well a Snickers bar of course. Because it always satisfies you.Lmao!!!!😁