Hairstyles for oni horns?

YokaiClock

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for hairstyles, preferably with bangs, parted in a way to accommodate horns situated near the forehead like oni horns.

I've seen a few used on display ads (like this one) featuring other items, but I've had no luck in tracking them down. Currently, I'm using the oni hair from Raven Bell, and while that hairstyle is lovely, I would like to have some other options.  The only other one I've managed to find is one from BonBon, but I was curious if anyone knew of some other shops with some hairs fitted for oni horns or knew the names of any hairstyles in particular.

Ayashi, lock&tuft, KoKoLoRes, EscalateD come to mind, but the bangs may not be parted enough. Very few hair creators take horns and non-human ears into consideration, might take dropping some suggestion notecards at some of your favorite places to get styles created. 

I recommend looking at some Taketomi. 

I don't believe they have an inworld store anymore but their MP is still up and has some of their products in it.

Some of the hairs had multiple, square-cut bang options you could switch around via the style HUD.

It may take some tweaking of your horn placements tho, just depending on which bangs you go with and the type of horns you're using at the time. But I believe demos are available on the MP, so for sure get them. 

I know the feelz of this problem; there's currently only one set of oni-styled horns that I wear and I've had to just deal with them poking through my bangs however they have to. >o< but imma def keep up with the thread to see if there are more suggestions. ♡

Hey, I appreciate all of the suggestions! Unfortunately, none of them really panned out for me personally.

However, I have found a hairstyle store that includes bang parts as individual, resizable pieces--allowing you to craft your bangs around forehead horns.

The store is called Sintiklia, and I highly recommend it for anyone else having trouble finding hairstyles to fit their oni horns. In fact, I believe the example I used in my initial post is the Ariana hair from Sintiklia as well (or very similar at least)!

Edited by YokaiClock
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.