Gopi Passiflora

Favorite SL musical artists?

Keeba Tammas and The Tiny Maniacs...if you like fun, you need to see her show at least once.  Small Talk is the group to find her.  Humans are welcome with the tinies avatars.  Tinies are mostly tiny animal to human avatars.  All avatars are welcome from Alien to Cinderalla...or whatever you want to be.  Fun for a change.  Great show!   And, it doesn't have to be Halloween month nor Halloween to be any avi you want to be...it's year-round any type of avi.   

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Thanks 1

I don't really follow any performers around the grid such that they're a favorite.  I do like going to karaoke spots.  Sometimes you get treated to someone who has a fantastic voice.  Sometimes not- so if you don't enjoy the current song, it won't last long and someone new will be up soon.

Edited by Pixie Kobichenko
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gregorian Chant said:

I recently discovered a new favorite live musician: Joaquin Gustav

He has been around a long time here in SL, I didn't know he was still around. I used to love listening to him play.

I like live singer  Samm Qendra, she can sing any genre and takes request. I always ask for the same song and she never says no. (Not this one. but I like this too). 

13 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

He has been around a long time here in SL, I didn't know he was still around. I used to love listening to him play.

What I meant was in the sense of being new to me, as in, I haven't heard of him until now.  Sorry if I was unclear.

3 hours ago, Gregorian Chant said:

What I meant was in the sense of being new to me, as in, I haven't heard of him until now.  Sorry if I was unclear.

um, ok... I was just saying he has been around a while. I understood it was new to you.  I was just ... oh never mind..