Little help with setting up an Experience in Firestorm needed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! 
I just want to make an experience-teleporter, and I got a script for that - however, in the included guide on how to enable said expierence it's said I need to recompile the script specifically for it.

"LSL scripts must be specifically compiled for an experience in order to make use of experience-related LSL functions. The bottom of the LSL editor in the Second Life Viewer includes a checkbox for Use Experience and a dropdown for selecting which of your experience keys you wish the script to use."

I'm using firestorm, latest version, though, and either I'm extremely blind, or I can't find such a checkbox anywhere or my english is becoming worse by the minute and I missunderstood something. So I don't know how to do this step. 
Google wasn't really helpfull in that regard either.

Off the top of my head, it looks like you've opened that script from your inventory. I'm not sure, but I suspect that like the Reset, Running and Mono options, the Use Experience setting is only available inworld. You'll have to put the script in a prim and edit it from there. You can take it back to inventory afterwards, and I think it'll keep the experience association.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.