Invisibility in the sky

Deesselle Destiny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello ,When I had the sim, I put my workshop to work in the sky at 3000 m, I found how to make myself invisible in the sky from a distance of 300m from the surrounding ground. Recently, I redid new parcels and I had to lose the parameters. People who come to my store see me on my workshop which is 3000 m from the ground. I do not know how to find my intimacy to work. It seems to me to add a line in debogging region, but I tried so much that I do not remember. I gave the parcels to the different groups and well unchecked the parcels. It's very important for me to be invisible when I work.

if a person could help me and this time i would make a note card that i would keep preciously

Deesselle Destiny

6 answers to this question

Look in About Land, in the Options tab.  If you un-check the box "Avatars on other parcels can see/hear avatars on this parcel" then anyone outside the borders of your land parcel will not be able to see you (and you won't be able to see them).  People will still appear as green dots on the mini-map.

There is no control that determines visibility at different altitudes...the controlling factor is the parcel borders.  If you need privacy, be sure that your skybox is on its own land parcel.

• Like 2

Thank you very much for your quick answer Lindal :) But I insist that invisibility is also possible vertical altitude. I had it until 2 days ago before cutting my parcels. I bought my land to merge and return to the group as before. I had already had this problem and I had found the solution. I will continue to search .Thank you again.

It sounds like you're being affected by this issue: BUG-37601 - Parcel privacy only works as expected when at least one agent is on the parcel ban list

If you want avatar privacy to block people on your parcel lower down seeing you on your sky platform, make sure you have at least one name on the parcel ban list.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

It sounds like you're being affected by this issue: BUG-37601 - Parcel privacy only works as expected when at least one agent is on the parcel ban list

If you want avatar privacy to block people on your parcel lower down seeing you on your sky platform, make sure you have at least one name on the parcel ban list.

This is exactly what it was as the OP had contacted me. Had I known she posted here I would have mentioned it was resolved.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.