*Arcane Spellcaser* EXCLUSIVE BENTO clothing MESH and first fashion show from SL to RL thanks to secondlife

Arcano Kabila

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

December 11th in real life ... there will be the first fashion show of * Arcane Spellcaster *!!!!!!

Most likely, the fashion show, with clothes from SL reproduced in REAL LIFE, will be broadcast on RAI to allow the whole world to see it ...!

I thank all those who made my dream possible!
especially Second Life, and all his staff!

because Second Life is not a dream ... but it gives the chance to make dreams come true!

I apologize for my ingelse but I'm Italian!

*Arcane Spellcaster*

- one of the firs in the SL to create BENTO clothing...

- one of the firs in the SL to create UNDRESS ME with TipJar...

- one of the firs in SL to have created clothing with adjustable transparencies by section...

- one of the first in SL to have created clothing withsparkles that changes intensity and with "on / off"...

- one of the first to have created clothing with changing letters

***but imagination has no limits!....

- The first, which allows you to wear the dress you prefer in SL in your real life!

example Pasty SL e RL _Arcane Spellcaster_1.png

"THANK YOU" to all those of the support, who have always been able to help me, thanks because I can proudly carry the name SECOND LIFE to the first fashion show where I will present my drawings by SL to RL, thanks because you gave me the chance to dream, of living and living the dream! thanks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.