Sign in to follow this  
Medhue Simoni

New Custom Avatar - Hans

1 hour ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

The music made me think Medhue Simoni is actually Scotty Kilmer, heh.

The repositioning and stretching is something rigged clothing needs in SL.

Yes, the clothing actually works quite well although there are limitations to what you can do. BUT the "bigger" issue is that the autohide --- well it doesn't work well so there is a lot of what we call "poke through" on some garments == even loose ones.    

48 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Yes, the clothing actually works quite well although there are limitations to what you can do. BUT the "bigger" issue is that the autohide --- well it doesn't work well so there is a lot of what we call "poke through" on some garments == even loose ones.    

Still it could be made to work with bodies that have alpha cuts or BoM. The big benefit is that you can make things a tad tigher/looser to fit over or under other clothing. Like a jacket over a shirt, a shirt inside or outside pants or pants over the tops of shoes.

14 minutes ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

Still it could be made to work with bodies that have alpha cuts or BoM. The big benefit is that you can make things a tad tigher/looser to fit over or under other clothing. Like a jacket over a shirt, a shirt inside or outside pants or pants over the tops of shoes.

That doesn't work as you describe really as the "adjuster" adds "air" where it thinks it is needed. So SOMETIMES you can layer but often not so much.   Pants over the tops of shoes works "fairly well". Again, depends on how things are designed as well as the avatar you are using. The plus side is that people don't need to know how to weight paint :D.  The down side is that you have little control over what happens to your garment LOL.  Still I am grateful as it let's me-who-does-not-rig-much  have fun creating clothing. 

7 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

That doesn't work as you describe really as the "adjuster" adds "air" where it thinks it is needed. So SOMETIMES you can layer but often not so much.   Pants over the tops of shoes works "fairly well". Again, depends on how things are designed as well as the avatar you are using. The plus side is that people don't need to know how to weight paint :D.  The down side is that you have little control over what happens to your garment LOL.  Still I am grateful as it let's me-who-does-not-rig-much  have fun creating clothing. 

SL could benefit from such a system. It would be a good incentive to make clothing mod for end-users to adjust however they require.

• Like 1