Tina Landau

Grid down ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone, our Operations engineers are on the case and currently working to troubleshoot the current root cause (which could include symptoms like rez or derez failures, login difficulties, disconnects when teleporting, and problems sending or receiving inventory items).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

15 minutes ago, Mazidox Linden said:

Hi everyone, our Operations engineers are on the case and currently working to troubleshoot the current root cause (which could include symptoms like rez or derez failures, login difficulties, disconnects when teleporting, and problems sending or receiving inventory items).

Do we have a ETA on when this was resolved?

Second Life will be undergoing scheduled inventory maintenance from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM PST on October 29th, 2019. During this time, residents may have issues with any inventory related activities including building, logging in, as well as avatar and object rezzing. Please refrain from rezzing in-world, in addition to transacting in-world, on the Marketplace, or on the Lindex during this time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mandy Carbenell said:

Second Life will be undergoing scheduled inventory maintenance from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM PST on October 29th, 2019. During this time, residents may have issues with any inventory related activities including building, logging in, as well as avatar and object rezzing. Please refrain from rezzing in-world, in addition to transacting in-world, on the Marketplace, or on the Lindex during this time.

Nothing to do with this current outage

Update - We're still at it! We don't have an ETA yet, but progress is being made.
Oct 27, 15:59 PDT

I am in

Edited by cynthiawines

Sim a grade encontra se em baixo para o momento, se verificarem o status, os engenheiros estão a trabalhar na grade, tambem estou parado a olhar para o ecrã :(

Ug-grrrr my friend is being inducted in SL's "Hall of Fame" for hosting tonight. I hope she can get in. I can't. Was looking forward to it all week and spent 3 hours getting a formal outfit all ready!! 

• Sad 1

Seems progress is being made indeed, because i was able to log in fortunately.
But boy is that a rather big issue..

Kudos to the engineers at LL for their effort, and this on a sunday!

Sim crossings are still bad around Bellisseria and fail with planes and boats and viewer crashing, so not fixed for me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.