Why Cacha Resellers........

j0Q

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

don't you people ever put the details of the item your selling? It's important for me to know the size and how many prims and how many animations if any and if they are adult or pg. Leaving the details out I will never buy anything. I've seen some nice items but I have to pass on buying. The creator should give you a notecard with the details about the item they made so you can copy and paste it in the details. 

• 2 months later...

Hi. Unfortunately many of the gacha creators, rather annoyingly, don't include much detail about their gacha items. The only details are usually found on the 'key' which includes all the items in that particular set and is used in listing the item on marketplace. One often will have to open the box and rezz an item to find prim count, animations, etc and buyers/collectors often want to buy items unopened. That said I believe you make a good point and will work harder to find out and include this information where relevant and possible. 

If it’s an item that has some good features or another selling point that I notice when I unpack my copy, I’ll often list it in the original. If the creator has information in a notecard, I often copy/paste relevant details. Sometimes the creator has pieces of a set rezzed {anc}, Pilot, few others...Nomad often has the build LI and other item LI sometimes listed on their keys. I’ve set a few of my copies of decor out in my new Gacha sales shop so people can come inworld and buy them direct or at least see them rezzed. Some of us try. 
But really for a L$50 MP sale that we take a 10% cut on already, many won’t bother with any of it. I have liked playing some certain Gacha for a very long time in SL...And I’m happy to flip my extra commons for pull price, or make good trades...but for me that’s still the end part of the Gacha game cycle so I guess I care about it a bit? 

Edited by Fauve Aeon

Hmmm... was curious what a "cacha reseller" is, and it appears to be a person who resells stuff in the district of Chimborazo Province, Ecuador.... very interesting.

But on a more serious note:
When you want to resell stuff from gacha, usually you have a stockpile, and since it's mostly commons you'll have to sell it for cheap.... Now idk about you, but adding details as Li or size (relative to what system you din't even bother to mention) or inventory count, would require a person to have an impressive quantity of disposable time. I personally don't even bother with taking it out of the original box, cause that would be counter-productive, since I'm already selling it for probably less than 25% of it's value minus marketplace fees. But than again my store doesn't focus on gachas and I only sell them to cut losses short.

• Like 1

A lot of the time the only info available on a Gacha is on the Gacha key if i have a try on one and get an item i don't want it goes straight in to my marketplace and i grab a snap of the key with all the gacha items on for the marketplace. When i do get round to listing a gacha i can only put in as much info as i know about

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.