Elisabeth Walcher

SL freezes while "loading world"

I am unable to log in due to the world not loading. I have changed to several different locations and I am still unable to log in. It stops at "loading world". Can someone please help me? 

What viewer you using? Also how big is your inventory? Asking because Firestorm ever since I updated won't load me in unless I clear cache and I have over half of SL in my inventory. lol I get loaded in and it freezes up on me. lol Is that roughly about the same thing going on with you? If so try clearing cache and loading in fresh and see if that helps. :)

13 hours ago, Elisabeth Walcher said:

I am unable to log in due to the world not loading. I have changed to several different locations and I am still unable to log in. It stops at "loading world". Can someone please help me? 

Hi Elizabeth - 

Would you please download and install the 32bit version of Firestorm. You can get that here  https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/downloads

Assuming you are able to do login using that version, would you then submit a support ticket on our Jira and including your system info so we can see why you are having difficulties stalling at "loading world". Steps for how to file a ticket are here https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/file_a_jira

This just started happening to me in the past 15 minutes. I've been in world working all day long. On both Firestorm and Cool VL - no problems at all. I logged out to work offline for just a moment, and now I'm getting the same issue as Elizabeth - the screen freezes at "loading world".  I've cleared cache - no joy.  Before logging out, I had switched to the Slink Redux body to test BoM, so I logged out with just clothing layers on.  My inventory is 30k, so not huge at all. My store alt can't get in either. I'm wondering if this might be a grid issue (nothing on grid status as of now).

I can't log in on my main account or on alts in different locations with only 4k in inventory.  I have the latest FS 64.

I don't think it's a viewer problem.  Nothing on grid status page.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery

Same here, been in world all morning with no issues but then suddenly had trouble rezzing an object, so I tried to relog. Can't get back in now. 

ETA: Using latest version of FS for Mac.

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn

Thank you eyeye Afterthought for posting that link to status! It's not us, it's SL being difficult. Time to take a break and stretch my legs while they fix things!

• Thanks 1

I had 2 things happen, it hangs at loading and then after a moment says "Your computer clock is wrong" lol it hasnt changed like EVER. everything is updated on the PC end.

Its super stuck. Whats worse is my friends are showing up on my friends list and they are not even in world.

I have the same problem. Firestorm sent me a message saying my computer was not ser with the correct clock time. But I live in Europe and last night we changed to winter time, so my computer updated automatically to new clock time. Can this be the problem? What can I do?

Maybe i think it's another DDOS attack like back in 2018. They need to take those attacks out, just like they did back then. Griefers breaks down a lot of things in SL, that's what i think it happened and what is happening right now.

I still can't get in but at least there are still some people inworld.  The skies haven't quite fallen yet. :)  

Edited by Garnet Psaltery