SL freezes while "loading world"

Elisabeth Walcher

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What viewer you using? Also how big is your inventory? Asking because Firestorm ever since I updated won't load me in unless I clear cache and I have over half of SL in my inventory. lol I get loaded in and it freezes up on me. lol Is that roughly about the same thing going on with you? If so try clearing cache and loading in fresh and see if that helps. :)

13 hours ago, Elisabeth Walcher said:

I am unable to log in due to the world not loading. I have changed to several different locations and I am still unable to log in. It stops at "loading world". Can someone please help me? 

Hi Elizabeth - 

Would you please download and install the 32bit version of Firestorm. You can get that here  https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/downloads

Assuming you are able to do login using that version, would you then submit a support ticket on our Jira and including your system info so we can see why you are having difficulties stalling at "loading world". Steps for how to file a ticket are here https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/file_a_jira

This just started happening to me in the past 15 minutes. I've been in world working all day long. On both Firestorm and Cool VL - no problems at all. I logged out to work offline for just a moment, and now I'm getting the same issue as Elizabeth - the screen freezes at "loading world".  I've cleared cache - no joy.  Before logging out, I had switched to the Slink Redux body to test BoM, so I logged out with just clothing layers on.  My inventory is 30k, so not huge at all. My store alt can't get in either. I'm wondering if this might be a grid issue (nothing on grid status as of now).

I had 2 things happen, it hangs at loading and then after a moment says "Your computer clock is wrong" lol it hasnt changed like EVER. everything is updated on the PC end.

Its super stuck. Whats worse is my friends are showing up on my friends list and they are not even in world.

I have the same problem. Firestorm sent me a message saying my computer was not ser with the correct clock time. But I live in Europe and last night we changed to winter time, so my computer updated automatically to new clock time. Can this be the problem? What can I do?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.