Looking for an available photographer for profile pic

Maekochild

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, looking for a photographer for my main account, what I'm looking in particular is natural in capturing my avatar from head to shoulders or whatever we can work best at getting a good angle. With poses and backgrounds. Please send me some links of your work if interested. My budget is 1500. 

Edited by Maekochild

10 hours ago, Maekochild said:

Hi, looking for a photographer for my main account, what I'm looking in particular is natural in capturing my avatar from head to shoulders or whatever we can work best at getting a good angle. With poses and backgrounds. Please send me some links of your work if interested. My budget is 1500. 

Your budget is too high. Average paid for a profile picture is L$200-L$500. I'll do it for free unless you're looking for something specific that requires all kinds of setting (then I will charge). My Flickr is http://flickr.com/nefarious - I generally shoot ad-hok then post process, doing studio-type setups are why there is a charge. So, if you're wanting a specific look, it would do good to describe it in detail here.

But if you want a good-looking no-nonsense profile picture, PM me here if you like.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.