firestorm crashing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Don't you worry about a thing. This is SL somebody will keep that wife company while your gone. They'll be all up in that naughty box keeping things warm until you get back. Lmao!!!!😜😂

P.S. In the future try asking for help. You might actually get it. In the mean time try Singularity's Nightly build and see if you have a better time with that. Hurry up now. Might find yourself divorced by the time you get logged in if the box gets to naughty. lol I'm just saying. Lmao!!!!😜🤣

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Velk Kerang said:

In the mean time try Singularity's Nightly build and see if you have a better time with that.

It's obviously a major system issue at their end, you're a major tease if you want them to think that will actually help. LOL

• Haha 1

On 10/27/2019 at 9:42 AM, Alyona Su said:

It's obviously a major system issue at their end, you're a major tease if you want them to think that will actually help. LOL

Good point. lol I agree and everyone doesn't have an easy experience with that one I keep forgetting. It's more like hit and miss that one is. lol Your right though. I was a bit shirty. Guilty as charged. lol :D

Hopefully they take my advice and fix their personality issues first and are much nicer the next time they visit these forums. lol I had to double check and make sure I was on the SL forums and not on the Steam's Garry's Mod forums watching a 10 year old rage about their game not working right. lol I had a mental image of Boogie2988 in his Francis character yelling I just wanna *bleeping* play!!!!! Lmao!!!! 😂

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.