Sariteka

BDSM Lifestyle Banned in SL?

17 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Just because a paedo says he is part of a community does not actually make them part of said community. Paedos are found in EVERY class. So, because one Catholic priest diddles a few kids does that make all priests suspect? One Scout leader makes them all bad? You do realize that there have been plenty of people in standard BD/SM that have been arrested for paedophilia, right? Why isnt the whole community suspect? Lets take your what if further, shall we? what happens when the guy interested  in Dlcett in SL decides he wants to kill and eat his neighbor? What about when the Gorean Warrior decides to storm into Wal-Mart and take a few slaves? @ge Pl@y is banned in SL. In your examples those are NOT a DD/BG relationship. That is a paedophiliac relationship. 

And yes, i have kids. Which is why I know what a DD/BG relationship actually is. Its not about sex with kids. Its about care and protection. Perhaps you should do some research yourself. ANY DD is vehementy against paedos. But hey, lets just smear a who group of people who are innocent of wrongdoing. DDs do NOT want to have sex with kids. Plain and simple. No grey area. They just dont. Anyone who does isnt a DD. 

Before I comment on anything else in this thread if at all I want to focus my attention solely on you for a moment. I am going to ignore the rest of the world and address only your statements in this response. I haven't even bothered to read what anyone else has said yet. I think you deserve that respect and your going to get it. I slept it off and had my first cup of coffee and I can now approach this with a fresh perspective. So I am good. I am good now.

Firstly I had a very heated response obviously. Not denying that. I now feel like I owe you an explanation as to why. I think you deserve that and hopefully you will better understand my point of view if nothing else.

A few years back on here I was brought in on a situation by a friend regarding a DD/BG relationship. Now at the time I didn't even know what in the heck that even was let alone that such a relationship dynamic even existed. I am not going to lie it took me a minute to wrap my mind around it.

For all intensive purposes the aspect of that part of the BDSM world was all new to me. I was contacted because that friend knew what I did for a living in RL and there was a situation present in which concerned them and rightfully so. So before I even touched the situation I did extensive research on that area of BDSM. I was very upfront before I even began and let them know here in the Land of Oz I got no power. That being said if I find anything I'll make sure it gets the right peoples attention.

Well I did find something. A lot in fact actually. And over the course of 6 months and over a dozen interviews all with the same exact descriptions of experiences with every person most not even knowing the other you know what I found out? I discovered an individual on here who was preying up on people with emotional and mental disorders under the guise of a DD/BG relationship trying to manipulate them in to sexual acts on here in order to feed his own demented fantasies.

Now I can not fully explain what it was like for me to hear these stories when I had these conversations on voice except to say that it took a toll. Sufficed to say I perused this cockroach relentlessly with a passion. You know how they say be careful what you post on social media? Well this roach had a paper trail a mile long which provided just enough rope in order for him to hang himself with it. A friend of mine contacted her professor at the university she was attending who had an associate in law enforcement in the same country as the individual in question.

Now I can not tell you what happened after that other then there was enough evidence to suggest and warrant an investigation of them looking in to it because at that point my part of it was over. What I can tell you is this. It's been over a year at least if not more and this individual has not been seen or heard from on SL again or any other social media platform. Maybe they found something and maybe he is in jail or maybe he just quit all of it together and decided it was no longer worth the risk. I don't know.

What I do know is that dude is a bad seed bubba. He and anyone like him represents the grey area you said did not exist. And I am the absolute wrong radar for a bad seed to try and grow on.

Now I hope if nothing else you can understand me and where I am coming from mate.

And those grey areas exist in every community. Every single one you named and more. Is the whole community a suspect? No of course not. It would be irresponsible though to turn a blind eye to those grey areas though. Because of the nature of a DD/BG relationship it is obviously why those bad seeds would feel safer in that community in which to hide though. That much is obvious and plainly clear.

Do people in that community frown up on it? I believe I stated that already once. If not I will state it clearly now. Yes they absolutely do. That does not mean there is not a grey area in that community though. There is in fact a group of consenting adults who'd argue that *geplay is perfectly all right among adults. I personally don't agree, but that's an entirely separate argument on another matter all together. My point is a grey area does in fact exist. Always has and the DD/BG community is quick to acknowledge it and quick to shut it down when necessary.

Your statements to me read as if your refusing to acknowledge it and are shutting it down all together when the community itself has already addressed this issue for a long time now. Which is why I am saying do some homework and read up on it because you will find the information out there mate. It's out there.

I think and correct me if I am wrong is that our issue and where we are getting our wires crossed here is what I am calling the grey area and what your are calling the grey area is not exactly the same thing. I am not calling the life style itself a grey area when practiced in the way and manner as to of which you are referring to. On that point your absolutely 110% correct my friend and I'll back your play on that at any given time and support you in that. They grey area as to which I am referring to is the area of which people use it as a disguise to justify some pretty devious practices. Would you not agree?

In any case now before I end this off I want to again personally apologize to you. I personally don't really care what anyone else thinks as this part is between us. I let my anger get the better of me and override how I would have normally attempted to respond in a serious conversation. I usually attempt to try to make my points with logic and reasoning. I went full on military mode and you regardless of how we see things you really didn't hit the stage to deserve it. I let my anger on a past situation and that particular topic in general get the better of me and for that I am sincerely, truly, and deeply sorry mate.

Your statements kind of struck a nerve for some reason in me and brought all that back up to the surface. I should have just hit the X button and walked away to be honest until I could have better articulated myself well. So I am very sorry about the delivery package I gift wrapped that all up in mate.

Anyway have a good one mate. ;)

Edited by Velk Kerang
Corrections.

8 hours ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

200% this.

Yes, two consenting adults doing anything with each other in private is always okay, no matter the subject. (Not applicable to SL because SL isn't "private" in the same sense. It's LL's platform, they can and will kick you off.) Children, those with developmental disorders, and non-humans cannot give informed consent, either.

Then there are no longer just consenting adults involved, and it's becoming a crime. It's also a little odd that you're only focusing on "Mr." What about "Mrs?" Her role's alright in your own example?

All of your points (even the ones I didn't quote here) are emotionally loaded or strawmen. Before you can start questioning the holes in someone else's logic, you'll have a lot of work patching your own.

My logic was not flawed. The package of which it was delivered in however was yes it was from an emotional stand point. That much I have admitted to and apologized for directly to the person who deserved that apology. To answer your question regarding Misses Fubar that question is applicable regardless of whatever way in which you decide to switch it. I was not only focusing on anything one way or the other. I gave an example and that was it. Your welcome to rearrange it to your liking and respond to it in any manner of which you choose mate. No patchwork required. ;)

Edited by Velk Kerang
Corrections.

7 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Did you slam your genitals onto the table after typing this? You know, to underscore the manliness some more, you man.

ROTFL!!!!!🤣 Nope just went all Hulk Smash!!!! Thank you very much. Lmao!!!!🤣

1 hour ago, Velk Kerang said:

Before I comment on anything else in this thread if at all I want to focus my attention solely on you for a moment. I am going to ignore the rest of the world and address only your statements in this response. I haven't even bothered to read what anyone else has said yet. I think you deserve that respect and your going to get it. I slept it off and had my first cup of coffee and I can now approach this with a fresh perspective. So I am good. I am good now.

Firstly I had a very heated response obviously. Not denying that. I now feel like I owe you an explanation as to why. I think you deserve that and hopefully you will better understand my point of view if nothing else.

A few years back on here I was brought in on a situation by a friend regarding a DD/BG relationship. Now at the time I didn't even know what in the heck that even was let alone that such a relationship dynamic even existed. I am not going to lie it took me a minute to wrap my mind around it.

For all intensive purposes the aspect of that part of the BDSM world was all new to me. I was contacted because that friend knew what I did for a living in RL and there was a situation present in which concerned them and rightfully so. So before I even touched the situation I did extensive research on that area of BDSM. I was very upfront before I even began and let them know here in the Land of Oz I got no power. That being said if I find anything I'll make sure it gets the right peoples attention.

Well I did find something. A lot in fact actually. And over the course of 6 months and over a dozen interviews all with the same exact descriptions of experiences with every person most not even knowing the other you know what I found out? I discovered an individual on here who was preying up on people with emotional and mental disorders under the guise of a DD/BG relationship trying to manipulate them in to sexual acts on here in order to feed his own demented fantasies.

Now I can not fully explain what it was like for me to hear these stories when I had these conversations on voice except to say that it took a toll. Sufficed to say I perused this cockroach relentlessly with a passion. You know how they say be careful what you post on social media? Well this roach had a paper trail a mile long which provided just enough rope in order for him to hang himself with it. A friend of mine contacted her professor at the university she was attending who had an associate in law enforcement in the same country as the individual in question.

Now I can not tell you what happened after that other then there was enough evidence to suggest and warrant an investigation of them looking in to it because at that point my part of it was over. What I can tell you is this. It's been over a year at least if not more and this individual has not been seen or heard from on SL again or any other social media platform. Maybe they found something and maybe he is in jail or maybe he just quit all of it together and decided it was no longer worth the risk. I don't know.

What I do know is that dude is a bad seed bubba. He and anyone like him represents the grey area you said did not exist. And I am the absolute wrong radar for a bad seed to try and grow on.

Now I hope if nothing else you can understand me and where I am coming from mate.

And those grey areas exist in every community. Every single one you named and more. Is the whole community a suspect? No of course not. It would be irresponsible though to turn a blind eye to those grey areas though. Because of the nature of a DD/BG relationship it is obviously why those bad seeds would feel safer in that community in which to hide though. That much is obvious and plainly clear.

Do people in that community frown up on it? I believe I stated that already once. If not I will state it clearly now. Yes they absolutely do. That does not mean there is not a grey area in that community though. There is in fact a group of consenting adults who'd argue that *geplay is perfectly all right among adults. I personally don't agree, but that's an entirely separate argument on another matter all together. My point is a grey area does in fact exist. Always has and the DD/BG community is quick to acknowledge it and quick to shut it down when necessary.

Your statements to me read as if your refusing to acknowledge it and are shutting it down all together when the community itself has already addressed this issue for a long time now. Which is why I am saying do some homework and read up on it because you will find the information out there mate. It's out there.

I think and correct me if I am wrong is that our issue and where we are getting our wires crossed here is what I am calling the grey area and what your are calling the grey area is not exactly the same thing. I am not calling the life style itself a grey area when practiced in the way and manner as to of which you are referring to. On that point your absolutely 110% correct my friend and I'll back your play on that at any given time and support you in that. They grey area as to which I am referring to is the area of which people use it as a disguise to justify some pretty devious practices. Would you not agree?

In any case now before I end this off I want to again personally apologize to you. I personally don't really care what anyone else thinks as this part is between us. I let my anger get the better of me and override how I would have normally attempted to respond in a serious conversation. I usually attempt to try to make my points with logic and reasoning. I went full on military mode and you regardless of how we see things you really didn't hit the stage to deserve it. I let my anger on a past situation and that particular topic in general get the better of me and for that I am sincerely, truly, and deeply sorry mate.

Your statements kind of struck a nerve for some reason in me and brought all that back up to the surface. I should have just hit the X button and walked away to be honest until I could have better articulated myself well. So I am very sorry about the delivery package I gift wrapped that all up in mate.

Anyway have a good one mate. ;)

And that is why you are dead wrong.. There is no grey area.. This is the point i am making that you keep missing.. That was NOT a DD/LG relationship, he was a predator. Plain and simple. People may try and use it to have @gePl@ay, but there isnt a single little that would go for it and they TALK to each other. That peado would be outed very fast in the community and reported to LL. What you see as a grey area exists in EVERY situation. Paedos are crafty. They sneak in. Thats not a grey area, thats life.

There isnt a single actual Daddy Dom that would even THINK about sex with his little when she was regressed. EVER. That is seriously wrong. Over the course of 6 months you found ONE paedo out of how many Daddies? Hell, there are 12 living within 1/4 mile of my RL house. And we all know who they are. We stand at their houses on Halloween and tell the kids they cant Trick or Treat there, the parents ask why and we hand them a print out of their crimes. All legal and pulled from the local Police website. I am very much against Paedos. Doing things to kids is the worst crime there is. It happened to my oldest daughter. So when i say i know what i am talking about, take it to the bank that i do. 

DD/BG is not a grey area. Its perfectly allowed and ok. Paedophilia and @ge Pl@y isnt. The first is Illegal and the second should really only be done in RL and even then.. They have issues. 

Never post when heated, mate. It causes issues, trust me, I've been there.. Ask some of the oldsters about the old forums. 

26 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

And that is why you are dead wrong.. There is no grey area.. This is the point i am making that you keep missing.. That was NOT a DD/LG relationship, he was a predator. Plain and simple. People may try and use it to have @gePl@ay, but there isnt a single little that would go for it and they TALK to each other. That peado would be outed very fast in the community and reported to LL. What you see as a grey area exists in EVERY situation. Paedos are crafty. They sneak in. Thats not a grey area, thats life.

There isnt a single actual Daddy Dom that would even THINK about sex with his little when she was regressed. EVER. That is seriously wrong. Over the course of 6 months you found ONE paedo out of how many Daddies? Hell, there are 12 living within 1/4 mile of my RL house. And we all know who they are. We stand at their houses on Halloween and tell the kids they cant Trick or Treat there, the parents ask why and we hand them a print out of their crimes. All legal and pulled from the local Police website. I am very much against Paedos. Doing things to kids is the worst crime there is. It happened to my oldest daughter. So when i say i know what i am talking about, take it to the bank that i do. 

DD/BG is not a grey area. Its perfectly allowed and ok. Paedophilia and @ge Pl@y isnt. The first is Illegal and the second should really only be done in RL and even then.. They have issues. 

Never post when heated, mate. It causes issues, trust me, I've been there.. Ask some of the oldsters about the old forums. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

Slight difference.. Fundamentally, a Daddy Dom is there to care and protect his babygirl/Little. A paedo who claims to be a Daddy Dom is only using it to get with someone in a child av. But good on you for staying true to being contrary for the sake of being contrary.. 

Greetings all!

The thread has been moved out of the Lifestyle section and to the Adult Content section. 

While the BDSM Community IS one of the "Lifestyle" communities within Second Life, this discussion is better conducted under the Adult section because of the nature of the discussion. 

We also strongly encourage everyone to review the Second Life Terms and Conditions, Community Standards, Content Guidelines, and the Linden Lab Age Play policies, all linked here for your convenience:

https://www.lindenlab.com/legal/second-life-terms-and-conditions

https://www.lindenlab.com/legal/community-standards

https://www.lindenlab.com/legal/content-guidelines

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Clarification_of_policy_disallowing_ageplay

• Thanks 1