I need a builder who can build a small classroom urgently...I am willing to pay appropriate amount OR if any kind person with experience is willing to help I will be extremely thankful and will try to return the favor in return

gshabbir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I need a basic level classroom to be created in secondlife. The classroom should have a whiteboard object and Sloodle module (Integrate MOODLE learning with SL using SLOODLE object). A mechanism for asking student avatar for a password before entering (teleporting). And a smartbot which acts as a monitor standing in the classroom, checking the behavior of the students (Can listen to group chat messages and can eject the avatars from the group  and can send group notices). 

The picture shows the interface that I am looking for; its very basic and will only require basic modelling. I also have the LSL scripts for smartbot integration but I do not have time and I am not skilled in building at all. 

Please let me know if someone can complete this and how much time will be required. Also kindly let me know how much will I have to pay in US Dollars. 

https://pastepic.xyz/image/SucMI

https://pastepic.xyz/image/SugjL

THIS IS REQUIRED ON URGENT BASIS. SO KINDLY LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE WORK WITHIN DAYS.

The design and requirements are very basic so a skilled builder will not have much difficulty in implementation. 

My company uses Moodle so I'm familiar with what you're talking about. And because I'm familiar, I recommend you also post a request in the Moodle community, if you haven;t already. Surely someone there will have experience with this Sloodle object and Second Life..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.