Photo Blogging Flickr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, Savannah probably wants to get famous, like one of the Famous Youtuber, those, they have a lot Contact with Game Designers and are invited to each Game Convention, pff, they are only show-offs, such, when they get famous, after 5 Months you hear Nothing anymore from them!

Thx Guys :)

Edited by Nikita Neuman

13 hours ago, Nikita Neuman said:

Well, Savannah probably wants to get famous, like one of the Famous Youtuber, those, they have a lot Contact with Game Designers and are invited to each Game Convention, pff, they are only show-offs, such, when they get famous, after 5 Months you hear Nothing anymore from them!

So... this is all about jealously of someone named Savannah? 

• Like 2

Well, its that, its always when i look for the most Realistic and best, expensivest Skin from an Designer, i am anyway not pleased with myself, cause there out could still be some Skin, that would make me Omfg Say.

I tryed already L´Etre,ItGirls,Tres Beau, yea they have amazing Skins and they look fantastic, but i want more Realism. Like that Skin, i dont find a Way, to get out, what Skin is that--->

and that Skin, what Brand, what Designer made this Skin, its so beautyful?

Dhoma+Arabella+50%2525+off+397+l%2524+HT

So, when i look Savannah´s Skin, she looks like always like a Superstar and i feel against her more like a tiny glow thats hidden in the Shadow.

Tysm maybe some of you know a Shoplink to those 2 Skins!

Tysm everyone :)

What Skin is this.jpg

Edited by Nikita Neuman

On 11/21/2019 at 8:31 AM, Nikita Neuman said:

Well, its that, its always when i look for the most Realistic and best, expensivest Skin from an Designer

Hopefully you know that the most expensive skin from a designer does not necessarily make it the best or most realistic.  How much someone charges does not directly equate to the quality of the product.

A very large majority of the ads you see for skin and other products have been created outside of SL and touched up in some sort of photo editor.  Thus what you see in an ad is not necessarily what you will see in SL.

• Like 3

Thx yea i almost thought so, but L´etre and Tres Beau Skins keeping their Ad Promise, they look very very good.

Thx

Ps: Finaly  we found out whats the lower Image, the Model from TO.KISKI, the PALE ONE, which Skin it is, its a NOT FOUND SKIN, but, something is still not correct, i even dont look a bit like her.

Maybe you see, whats the big Difference between the Model (Pale Girl on the lower Image) and the Skin i figured out finaly,look:

TopModel von TO.KISKI_001.jpg

TYSM for compare them!

Edited by Nikita Neuman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.