Sign in to follow this  
Tandy Brandi

RL Birthday celebration

My new man has a RL birthday coming up.  I'd like to do something special for him (though it'll probably fall after his actual birthday... because RL family/friends and all).  What's some fun, perhaps out of the ordinary, birthday ideas?  We go dancing a lot, so that's not too different perhaps.  And we don't have a big group of friends, so no parties.  Any ideas???  TIA! 

7 minutes ago, Tandy Brandi said:

My new man has a RL birthday coming up.  I'd like to do something special for him (though it'll probably fall after his actual birthday... because RL family/friends and all).  What's some fun, perhaps out of the ordinary, birthday ideas?  We go dancing a lot, so that's not too different perhaps.  And we don't have a big group of friends, so no parties.  Any ideas???  TIA! 

Hmm things I have done for my SL partners RL birthday...

I named a star in RL and we both have  a certificate

Hired a vacation region in SL for a surprise and we had it all to ourselves for a week  (done this twice now and even though we have our own region its nice to hang out somewhere different)

Sent him something from his amazon wish list

I decorated a skybox with dining table and dancing... falling snow and other romantic things dotted about.  So we had a meal and a dance.  There are a few places in SL you can do this at now but mine was more personalised to us. (might have been Valentine's Day but you get the idea)

I made a kind of hide and seek treasure hunt where he had to tp around to my clues of all our favourite locations and find me. Then we had a dance or cuddle at each place.

Keep it personal to you two and i am sure he will love it whatever you do

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

It would depend on how corny you two might be, and also how practical it not might be- but if you're both in the same country maybe you both can have the same dinner together that night in the real world while your avis are together on the screen.  Nothing fancy, even just a Happy meal.  But I'm goofy like that.  I hope it turns into a great evening for you both.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

It would depend on how corny you two might be, and also how practical it not might be- but if you're both in the same country maybe you both can have the same dinner together that night in the real world while your avis are together on the screen.  Nothing fancy, even just a Happy meal.  But I'm goofy like that.  I hope it turns into a great evening for you both.

Lol.  Maybe I should've specified.  This is my SL man's RL birthday.  No RL face time is happening anytime soon.  SL dinner could be a cute idea.  Searches for Happy Meals in the marketplace.  Lol

• Like 1