HAPPY REZDAY! post wishes ,is it your rez day,friends,memories of first rez ,how you celebrate

roseelvira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

When did they start this/? My main (July) or primary alt (August) never got these (13 years) - this is an ancient throw-away alt I cannot even remember the password to login with!

Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 2.19.24 PM

many people have the same one, something is going wrong at LL everyone has 9th and dates that do not match up to their accounts @Patch Linden this is weird!

• Sad 1

On 11/19/2019 at 4:08 PM, Sasy Scarborough said:
   On 11/19/2019 at 2:31 PM,  Alyona Su said: 

When did they start this/? My main (July) or primary alt (August) never got these (13 years) - this is an ancient throw-away alt I cannot even remember the password to login with!

Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 2.19.24 PM

many people have the same one, something is going wrong at LL everyone has 9th and dates that do not match up to their accounts @Patch Linden this is weird!

Wouldn't this be an @Oz Linden question? LOL

• Sad 1

File a support ticket.   Please   post  any (POSITIVE)    birthday  or rez day wishes  or funny positive memories   you would like to send out.  My main thought for this thread  there are so many dealing with cancer lupus  ms all different diseases and many for  a short time or  for how ever long are confind to  hospitols or house bound due to the diseases. With certain chemos   and diseases  people cannot be around family grand kids  ( high risk of infection    for the person with the illness )  or they cannot leave their  homes    so that means no happy birtday  with family or friends no going out to dinner or a special meal out side the hospitol or home. 

So that being said  i am hoping that bringing the  gift of a simple greeting or funny story.   Simple daily greetings and well wishes  will brighten their day and eveyone as well. Let us bless each other with the gift of love, kindness and joy . 

Edited by roseelvira
  • Thanks 1

snoopy-cake.jpgcake.thumb.png.a69ba1c36866e92c406d251710a686ff.pngSnoopy.jpgrezzz.thumb.jpg.9710ee163f138f0b0834c0e87940cb0b.jpg

NOVEMBER 22    

A VERY HAPPY REAL LIFE BIRTHDAY!!!

A VERY HAPPY SECOND LIFE REZ DAY!!!

TODAY IS YOUR SPECIAL DAY HAVE AND HAVE A GREAT ONE !!!

Edited by roseelvira
IMMAGE NOT CLEAR

Bakery-Products-Gateaux-Desserts-Snickers-Cake.jpgcake.thumb.jpg.18aeec4ee180aff10032eb85c47cd7f6.jpgtriple-peanut-butter-overload-cake.jpgaaa.thumb.jpg.246d96acc76303d7d07135cd673bcd93.jpg

NOVEMBER  23  

A VERY HAPPY REAL LIFE BIRTHDAY!!!

A VERY HAPPY SECOND LIFE REZ DAY!!!

TODAY IS YOUR SPECIAL DAY HAVE AND HAVE A GREAT ONE !!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.