Halloween Haunted Tour πŸ˜‘β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

Alyona Su

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Consider this official feedback. The Halloween Haunted Tour is among my favorite Linden/Mole creationsΒ and I like to visit every year. It is amazingly creepy... except for the Glytches.

Seriously, the Glytches ruin the entire experience - lose them, please. Or maybe put them into the "Clown" zone, because that's what they feel and sound like: clowns or clown toys. I don't know who to express this to, though the introduction area shows @Dyna MoleΒ - I also know it's a large team effort. Well, there's my current impression of the Halloween Haunted Tour. If anyone wants the throw in their perspective, then please do.

• Moles

As a scripter, I run across glytches every day. I even create them, usually by accident. I think those particular ones are cute, though.Β  They are comic relief, to make you let your guard down for a second. But I know nothing about how they got there. That's someone else's department.Β πŸ™„

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Dyna Mole said:

As a scripter, I run across glytches every day. I even create them, usually by accident. I think those particular ones are cute, though.Β  They are comic relief, to make you let your guard down for a second. But I know nothing about how they got there. That's someone else's department.Β πŸ™„

Haha, that's the point! :) They are "comical" and that's why it breaks the immersion for me. I know it's likely not your department, I tagged you with the not-so-subtle hope you can pass the word on LOL. OH, maybe I should have tagged @Patch Linden, huh? Hahahaha! I wanted to complain about it last year and forums didn'tΒ occur to me. ANYWAY... I love that build (and all the Moles and Linden builds) - it's just poo-poo now. ~snorts~

Edited by Alyona Su

I am a coward of the first order... I've never done a Haunted thingie before but I just did it and I don't really know what glytches are but if they're those little laughing thingies, I was okay with them.

Precisely because I'm a coward. 😝

The thing that got me, though, is that I turn green and get sick on motion simulator rides. This had the same effect, though not as badly. 🀒

Going to lie down for a bit... and then I'm totally doing it again because that was awesome!

14 hours ago, Tari Landar said:

Awesome, I shall have to check it out, thanks :)Β 

Yes, definitely take a ride. It's basically like those old style carnival haunted houses - you sit in a cart and it takes you through. Part of the issue I complain about with the Glytches is that they are way over-done. The "less is more" rule was definitely not followed for this one. LOL

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.