Jump to content

Beautiful Abandons


Elyeah

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Obviously, none of us can answer that question

What - not even any speculation? (It does sound a bit like "we are but the playthings of the LL gods/ the LL gods move in mysterious ways"). Granted, I haven't done any coding for several years, but in my experience you don't introduce something into a system on a whim. Any bit of code is there for a reason.

Anyway, I'm (unsuccessfully) battling a really awful headache at the moment, so need to get away from the screen. Here's hoping the Mods don't make their debut today!

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Frigga Freidman said:

What - not even any speculation? (It does sound a bit like "we are but the playthings of the LL gods/ the LL gods move in mysterious ways"). Granted, I haven't done any coding for several years, but in my experience you don't introduce something into a system on a whim. Any bit of code is there for a reason.

Anyway, I'm (unsuccessfully) battling a really awful headache at the moment, so need to get away from the screen. Here's hoping the Mods don't make their debut today!

Generally speaking, I don't like to speculate about things I know absolutely nothing about. I'm not a coder, so I won't pretend to know how they should be doing their jobs. What I can talk about is what I said: how the system has worked in my experience. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

682551435_BeachBellislocationresized.thumb.png.0499798423360f823bfdcf42afb9b7cd.png

 

I just grabbed this beautiful spot at Kahuna. I remember how I wandered these regions during their release. Even though I tried to grab one of the plots, I had no luck. Having this plot is a dream come true! I will be creating a public hangout/cafe here for everyone to enjoy.

So for now, I'm done with the GoH for now. Saving my other account for the new theme!

  • Like 19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mari Bumblefoot said:

682551435_BeachBellislocationresized.thumb.png.0499798423360f823bfdcf42afb9b7cd.png

 

I just grabbed this beautiful spot at Kahuna. I remember how I wandered these regions during their release. Even though I tried to grab one of the plots, I had no luck. Having this plot is a dream come true! I will be creating a public hangout/cafe here for everyone to enjoy.

So for now, I'm done with the GoH for now. Saving my other account for the new theme!

Oh, one of my alts had it! I could not afford to have her Premium, but it was a prime spot.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mari Bumblefoot said:

My alt and I thank you greatly! :D

It's been through more hands since then. But it shows how wonderful abandons one can find. I got it just like you, a random click. I had not seen that someone should give it up. If I can't get a good Modern home location, I may take the creator pack and fish for a good abandoned home instead, while people still abandon their homes for the new theme.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I dunno what's going on with all these adorable corner abandons but I decided to try for one and was nicely rewarded this afternoon.  Thank you to whoever had been looking after this house so well before it found me!  I'm absolutely in love.

Deep Blue_001.jpg

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mari Bumblefoot said:

682551435_BeachBellislocationresized.thumb.png.0499798423360f823bfdcf42afb9b7cd.png

 

I just grabbed this beautiful spot at Kahuna. I remember how I wandered these regions during their release. Even though I tried to grab one of the plots, I had no luck. Having this plot is a dream come true! I will be creating a public hangout/cafe here for everyone to enjoy.

So for now, I'm done with the GoH for now. Saving my other account for the new theme!

I gave that one up this morning! I'm glad you got it. :) 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Blue Hollyberry said:

I dunno what's going on with all these adorable corner abandons but I decided to try for one and was nicely rewarded this afternoon.  Thank you to whoever had been looking after this house so well before it found me!  I'm absolutely in love.

Deep Blue_001.jpg

I had this one not too long ago. I knew it was a dream parcel for someone.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Blue Hollyberry said:

I dunno what's going on with all these adorable corner abandons but I decided to try for one and was nicely rewarded this afternoon.  Thank you to whoever had been looking after this house so well before it found me!  I'm absolutely in love.

Deep Blue_001.jpg

Congrats on that beautiful home! That would be a (long time) keeper for me as well

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/19/2021 at 2:30 PM, Luke Rowley said:

I read this topic the last day while I was searching initially for a mainland land but .. Somehow I forgot that Linden Homes have a really good landscape overall. After 2 tries, I got a house near a lake and this is how it looks like now. Thank you everyone and this topic to remember me about them! :D 

 

Snapshot.thumb.png.b72f5b3d10518e2ae71f081b9fbd37a2.png

 

CUTE!!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Beautiful!  If people feel like sharing, I always love to hear what regions these lovely spots are in.

My happy beach house is on Yuge.  Increase the draw distance and I can watch everybody dancing at the Fairgrounds!  I had to increase my tier for this and it became so very well worth it.  My partner has been longing for a beach house for reasons of early SL nostalgia and this fits the bill brilliantly.  Some feel good vibes for as long as this is sustainable 👍

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Barbaria_001.thumb.png.0c4626df581bb5f81abfb637af813fa5.png

Yesterday I grabbed this beautiful Stilt Home in Barbaria. Even though I think there aren't many "better"  properties out there, I will be throwing it back in the pool. The premium I used to grab this will end in 2 days and I decided to not renew.

And yes, I said I was done with the GoH. But I've been an addict for years and very much in denial!

  • Like 6
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mari Bumblefoot said:

Barbaria_001.thumb.png.0c4626df581bb5f81abfb637af813fa5.png

Yesterday I grabbed this beautiful Stilt Home in Barbaria. Even though I think there aren't many "better"  properties out there, I will be throwing it back in the pool. The premium I used to grab this will end in 2 days and I decided to not renew.

And yes, I said I was done with the GoH. But I've been an addict for years and very much in denial!

I would have loved to get a spot like this. I guess I'll just have to keep trying then.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

I picked up this lovely seaside traditional in Trafalgar on 2nd February.

169683198_Trafalgartrad_001.thumb.png.0bea4be688cc69fd4fa19b324cd1fb0c.png

What an outstanding photograph! The vibe from this house is beautiful, so happily situated with so much interesting water-stuff to look at. Boats, lighthouse, waterways, trees, a beautiful big sky.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Blue Hollyberry said:

What an outstanding photograph! The vibe from this house is beautiful, so happily situated with so much interesting water-stuff to look at. Boats, lighthouse, waterways, trees, a beautiful big sky.

The moles have done a lovely job around the coast here. There is a row of houseboats to the left and a little harbour there. In front,  there is a small island with a few campers.  Its a lovely spot for the campers there too.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mari Bumblefoot said:

Barbaria_001.thumb.png.0c4626df581bb5f81abfb637af813fa5.png

Yesterday I grabbed this beautiful Stilt Home in Barbaria. Even though I think there aren't many "better"  properties out there, I will be throwing it back in the pool. The premium I used to grab this will end in 2 days and I decided to not renew.

And yes, I said I was done with the GoH. But I've been an addict for years and very much in denial!

Ohhhhhhh this is lovely I am still searching for my dream stilt. I lost mine in a break up 😂😂😂 (not my fault honest) 🙏🙏🙏

Edited by Kasha Redstar
Stuff
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My alt caught this very nice place in Fishtown.  SO many interesting destinations from there!  And the walkway for the houses behind has such pretty flowers.   And it's near enough to Far's place to stroll across the region boundary to party down.  Hopefully be able to take the Selkie out a few times before she must hop ...

Fishtown_001.thumb.jpg.a110fbbe330c680a5a5a02a46154592c.jpg

 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I consider myself lucky today after a long time searching for my childhood dream home in the archipelago i finally found it. The sound of waves and the sunset view, it brings back lucky memories from the past. I thank you, who abandoned this gem in Heathstone, from the bottom of my heart 💗 I love Bellisseria! 💗

heathstone_parkway.png

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...