Beautiful Abandons

Ellie McGregor

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Not the kind of very private parcel I tend to seek out, but this Victorian is leading me to abandon the one I've already fully decorated because its front faces a formal water park unlike any I've seen before and it backs onto a large pond/small lake. Neither body of water is really visible from within a Doyle, but I can hear the water and the occasional duck.

abandon1.jpg

abandon2.jpg

abandon3.jpg

abandon4.jpg

That's so lovely! 

• Like 3

On 1/26/2022 at 2:15 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

Not the kind of very private parcel I tend to seek out, but this Victorian is leading me to abandon the one I've already fully decorated because its front faces a formal water park unlike any I've seen before and it backs onto a large pond/small lake. Neither body of water is really visible from within a Doyle, but I can hear the water and the occasional duck.

abandon1.jpg

Snort. I promised myself that I wouldn't uproot to yet another Vic, after moving everything 3 times in the last 7 weeks. [insert eyeroll here] I've been playing GoH the last few days with my month-by-month-waiting-for-Moderns premium alt, and... To backtrack, there's only one former home I've continued to regret abandoning, and that is the Vic I had on the river in Century. Well, it didn't magically return to me, but I'm now in possession of the house 3 doors down! Across the road from a fountain that I can see and hear from a Doyle, and actually backing directly onto the river, and able to see it! I'll miss the masses of hydrangeas in front of the water park house, and the duck noises, but this new one makes me happy. When I'm ready to abandon the water park house, I'll announce it in the other thread and/or set up a time with anyone who's particularly interested. 

calad1.JPG

calad3.JPG

• Like 11

There are AWFULLY picky people active in Laughing Witch right now.  Who abandoned this very cool parcel, between the river (which leads quickly to the coast, as well as to Eyrie), and what I have to call Gator Pond?  There's even a rez zone.  I'll probably give this up today, if anyone's particularly interested let me know.

271421470_fishpond_003.thumb.jpg.0a6ce5f504fda8a244b4afdaa5bcaaae.jpg

*laughs* what is this,  @Garden Mole ?  The snout is raised above the (very shallow) water, and you can see it's "tail" actually ends on the land.  Baby alligator, I'm thinking?

1865504666_fishpond_002.thumb.jpg.4fc98d5cf31c51bbadbe11bb3e485245.jpg

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

There are AWFULLY picky people active in Laughing Witch right now.  Who abandoned this very cool parcel, between the river (which leads quickly to the coast, as well as to Eyrie), and what I have to call Gator Pond?  There's even a rez zone.  I'll probably give this up today, if anyone's particularly interested let me know.

*laughs* what is this,  @Garden Mole ?  The snout is raised above the (very shallow) water, and you can see it's "tail" actually ends on the land.  Baby alligator, I'm thinking?

Nice spot.... I see a Vic on the page now.... you released it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Avery Evergarden said:

Nice spot.... I see a Vic on the page now.... you released it?

I abandoned both the one by the lake with the "gator" and the other one. Would have posted them but figured it might be impossible to grab under the circumstances.

Oops quoted the wrong post, lol

this was the "other one":

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Laughing Witch/129/181/25

Now named TA DAH

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Moi, and another good one there too, decided to just stay on Ladeedah by the big Elf Castle...

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

That's the name that showed up on my pretty Ladeedah parcel after I let it go.  We took a horseback ride up to Eyrie from there, and decided that we had now had the peak experience for that parcel.  Our Acanthis spot, which I got on my first Fantasseria roll on the first day they were released, still suits us better. 

And now that pretty Ladeedah parcel has flipped again!  Flippity flippity flip flop ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

TA Daaaa! is me which is well known fact- I've been clicking fantasy homes and finding the same ones are in the queue even two weeks later. Same for Victorians. The pattern repeats and it is easier to see the patterns when you claim the homes. 

Fantasy regions are coming out much earlier than people are stating here usually during my lunchtime hours. 

• Like 6