Jump to content

Beautiful Abandons


Elyeah

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, iBrat said:

 

Helllo neighbours :) I am still in Ebbe Tide (The lovely home I got thanks to @Fay Starlight because she had 1 and a half mini shrub in the way. ūü§£) It an awesome row we live in. It my favo home. Views are amazing.

Edit* And thank you @Leora Jacobus because of your link to the page "in a way that seemed like a miracle", I found a pic taken by @Elena Core of my home before before release ‚ô•

Ebbe Tide?!?!?  WHERE in Ebbe Tide?  We're neighbors!

Edit:¬† Well, I checked all 10 of the trads and 9 of the hb's in the entire region, no sign of you.¬† Unless it's a friend or an alt's place.¬† Or you moved when you found out I live in Ebbe Tide as well.¬† ūüôĄ

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Ebbe Tide?!?!?  WHERE in Ebbe Tide?  We're neighbors!

Edit:¬† Well, I checked all 10 of the trads and 9 of the hb's in the entire region, no sign of you.¬† Unless it's a friend or an alt's place.¬† Or you moved when you found out I live in Ebbe Tide as well.¬† ūüôĄ

Hahaha yes, after finding out I left. Can't have you as a neighbour. It is an alt and it is the white little alderley on waterside.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, iBrat said:

Hahaha yes, after finding out I left. Can't have you as a neighbour. It is an alt and it is the white little alderley on waterside.

I'm not even logged in, and I know which one it is from the description lol  I'm just down the shore from you in a houseboat, the one with the less-than-fifteen-meters lighthouse, right by the corner of the four regions (Ebbe Tide, Spiderwood, Soggy Shore, and Fish Tale).  A friend of mine happened to get the houseboat next door, another friend is kiddy-corner past some parks and that little inlet with the mini-islands in Soggy Shores, and my alt has a camper in Spiderwood that's separated from my main's houseboat by only 150 meters or so of hilly woods.  So I know the area well.  BTW/if you didn't know already, there's a rez zone up the coast/along one of the camper roads, just at the far end of Soggy Shores, by the border with Yearning.  And our region gets its name from the new person in charge of Linden Labs.

Edit:  Ah, I should have checked the owner of the group, forgot to do that for your place.  Our parcels are only 174 meters from each other.

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Syo Emerald said:

Some of the pictures make me wonder: How high do you guys usually keep your draw distance?

64m ūü§£ but when you have a lovely view and shooting, I am sure some pull it up for the picture.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

Some of the pictures make me wonder: How high do you guys usually keep your draw distance?

Typically, mine is set under 100.  When searching an area or taking photos, I don't go over 500m. Of course, it depends what I want to get into the photo.

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
addition
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

Thanks! I was suspecting this was all just for the pictures, but I wanted to make sure. In theory, there could be a lighthouse visible from my boat, but if I turn up the draw distance that much, my FPS just dies.

I usually keep mine at about 120. I have to crank it up to 512 to get the lighthouse. I only found the lighthouse when I was looking around for a boat rez zone. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

Thanks! I was suspecting this was all just for the pictures, but I wanted to make sure. In theory, there could be a lighthouse visible from my boat, but if I turn up the draw distance that much, my FPS just dies.

I think we all go to around 100 to avoid crashing, and then go to the max when we want to enjoy the view or take a picture :)

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I think we all go to around 100 to avoid crashing, and then go to the max when we want to enjoy the view or take a picture :)

Yes. Then that moment you lag hard and feel like you walk through water, only to realize you forgot to set the settings back after taking a pic...

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, iBrat said:

Yes. Then that moment you lag hard and feel like you walk through water, only to realize you forgot to set the settings back after taking a pic...

I do this all the time -- crank it up to 300-500m (and crank all the other settings also) and totally forget.  Then try to figure out why performance all of sudden goes to hell when I TP somewhere else.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...