2 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

I got two Victorians to put back--in about 15 min

One is in Granby Court:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Granby Court/87/175/25

One is a cliffy on Forsyte:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Forsyte/62/22/25

about 0715 SLT

opps meant this for the When did you see thread... will repost there too

And the new owner of the Forsyte named the parcel - Linden Home. I've heard of this happening. Now I got to see it in action. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

This is a good one that popped up today... I think it's on the boat parade route, and the house faces the water. :) 

Snapshot_002.png

i had this beauty for weeks and didnt know what to do with it   ,hopefully someone does 

• Like 4

Alycia got this lovely Victorian on the coast of Quixote early this morning.

257490654_AlyciasHomeatQuixote.thumb.jpg.57d15dcedce2cfb73576617579114434.jpg

After exploring the Log Homes though, I think I want to try for one of those close to the South coast instead. If I find one I like, I'll be releasing this lovely location. (Besides there's 4 other Grey Shelly's on this street, which is just a bit too much.)

Update p.s.

After looking at the floorplans for the Log Homes, I don't love them. I'll probably keep this parcel unless a Victorian in a better location comes up. I want to be close to the coast and to the log homes, so I can explore those areas & have picnics there. They're especially nice for my wolf avatar.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
to add Update p.s.
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

OK... so I have one hopper and I'm trying for a nice, new, OL stilt in the just released northern stilts.  On my 2nd roll, I get this.  I think I better just stop here and say "Thank You, I'll take good care of her!"

Yes, the other view this home has is of the bridge from the logs to the stilts.  14 homes in the region. 

869080708_Melaville_003smaller.thumb.jpg.8ba79466453bb7390f38a7951491049c.jpg

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 22

7 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

OK... so I have one hopper and I'm trying for a nice, new, OL stilt in the just released northern stilts.  On my 2nd roll, I get this.  I think I better just stop here and say "Thank You, I'll take good care of her!"

Yes, the other view this home has is of the bridge from the logs to the stilts.  14 homes in the region. 

That's a fantastic location! Thank the Linden gods and stick with it.  🥳

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

You're over there all by yourself??!!! That's like my perfect dream. 😍

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

when this region was released  i could only dream for a place like this  

it will be fun to see what i can do with it 

Snapshot_002.png

I had the one on across the lake on that nice corner peninsula, but I recently gave it to a friend, it is a fun region.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Atina0 said:

I think that is the best parcel in Permaglow, congrats!  I stalked the region and when it released I got the one that Fay may have had, view of the waterfall - had big plans,  built a couple things for it, but my idea involved some scripting and I never got to it.  Have fun!

• Like 5

On 5/15/2022 at 5:16 PM, Atina0 said:

Snapshot_002.png

I remember that location too.

On 5/12/2022 at 7:48 PM, Nika Talaj said:

Hot damn!!

18 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

Got this beauty yesterday, 

Snapshot_105.png

Snapshot_106.png

One of the very, very few Log homes that has the great windows turned towards the water. Congratulations!

• Like 6

Thank you to whoever abandoned this place in Shiawasena Itachi (Happy Weasel???  Is this a Naruto reference?)!

It has a lovely view of Sojisan from the east-facing front yard, is a couple houses from Sojisan SW, has protected land next door and pretty good privacy.  It is in a really cute region with fancy stairways, water and land rez zones just a couple houses away, and a high hill with ponds and an incredible view.  And, very importantly to me, it is a VERY short land or water trip to Shobu.

374017644_sojihama_001goosed.thumb.jpg.0cd0641792d854407b546a328ac3a613.jpg

Oh, it's not the absolute BEST Sakura parcel - as most of you have seen, with water gardens, waterfalls, etc.. But to me most important thing about a parcel is, can you enjoy it.  This one will give me pleasure.  It will be JUST enough of a decorating challenge, has terrific photo ops, and great destinations right nearby!   I am indeed one happy ... weasel?

1388147380_sojiyama2_001goosed.thumb.jpg.2fff4d1c7c1ef92b406a4de5f6e6a6c6.jpg

• Like 16

42 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Thank you to whoever abandoned this place in Shiawasena Itachi (Happy Weasel???  Is this a Naruto reference?)!

It has a lovely view of Sojisan from the east-facing front yard, is a couple houses from Sojisan SW, has protected land next door and pretty good privacy.  It is in a really cute region with fancy stairways, water and land rez zones just a couple houses away, and a high hill with ponds and an incredible view.  And, very importantly to me, it is a VERY short land or water trip to Shobu.

Oh, it's not the absolute BEST Sakura parcel - as most of you have seen, with water gardens, waterfalls, etc.. But to me most important thing about a parcel is, can you enjoy it.  This one will give me pleasure.  It will be JUST enough of a decorating challenge, has terrific photo ops, and great destinations right nearby!   I am indeed one happy ... weasel?

The Happy Weasel has the best view of the mountain of all the sides I think, good job! I had several really nice ones there too, but I let them all go. I decided I needed something different...so I went in another direction. :)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

You are like me in that you look for more than just some water nearby. That is a really pretty parcel. I wasn't so sure about the Sakura theme, but now that I have a home there and have furnished it, I absolutely love the theme.

• Like 5

I love this one, and it's firmly landlocked with no water around at all. But what it does have is a rez zone right there with a long flight of stairs down to another road, and if you look closely at the end of the rez zone, you'll see the start of a really cute stone pathway that leads around the hill all the way up to the top. The parcel feels private and woodsy, and is a lot different from others I've seen. 

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 12

I am in love with my Newbrooke.  It's a keeper.  I toured the Japanese gardens and fell in love.  I decided to try for one.  Over the course of a couple weeks I got some very pretty parcels, a couple that I let go and some would scratch their head and think, "what was she thinking?"  I was about to stop the other day and I thought let's give it one more shot.  Sighs all dreamy-eyed.

Take no yume2.png

Edited by Cougar Sangria
Same photo multiple times. Shakes my head
  • Like 16

On 5/27/2022 at 9:11 PM, Cougar Sangria said:

I am in love with my Newbrooke.  It's a keeper.  I toured the Japanese gardens and fell in love.  I decided to try for one.  Over the course of a couple weeks I got some very pretty parcels, a couple that I let go and some would scratch their head and think, "what was she thinking?"  I was about to stop the other day and I thought let's give it one more shot.  Sighs all dreamy-eyed.

Take no yume2.png

Glad you like it, that was one of mine I let go, it was my very first catch--my friend had it briefly. Your photo is amazing! :)

• Like 2