Beautiful Abandons

Ellie McGregor

Just now, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Nice!  Good catch.  I have not caught my keeper Vic, yet.  Yet.

Thanks, Cinnamon! Grote Dijk is one of those regions that I longed for when the Vics were released. I was very surprised to get it today. I think people are already giving up great parcels in anticipation of the next theme. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

I think people are already giving up great parcels in anticipation of the next theme. 

Maybe!  Might be jumping the gun a bit ;)   The timing of today's "moving again" hint pic seems to me to point to a release around mid-January/early February. Fantasseria's "moving" pic (June 17th) was almost 2 months before the release (August 12th).

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...

My alts premium  will expire 23.rd so instead of keeping my very nice Stilt on Pier till then I let it go and will play GOH for two weeks. Just found a nice Victorian - no sea but water :)

grafik.thumb.png.3cb35e069b06913f35bec77725d6520a.png

.... on the 5. roll of the dice ! not so bad

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 10

23 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

My alts premium  will expire 23.rd so instead of keeping my very nice Stilt on Pier till then I let it go and will play GOH for two weeks. Just found a nice Victorian - no sea but water :)

grafik.thumb.png.3cb35e069b06913f35bec77725d6520a.png

.... on the 5. roll of the dice ! not so bad

what happens when you land one you love and cant part with? Alt gets renewed?

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

That's what happened to me today. I have an alt that was set to expire today, and I was determined to let her go to Basic. Wouldn't you know, she landed a lovely sunset view houseboat? 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

That's what happened to me today. I have an alt that was set to expire today, and I was determined to let her go to Basic. Wouldn't you know, she landed a lovely sunset view houseboat? 

yep that is how I got my houseboat too... had an alt that was due to expire "tomorrow" and figured what the heck.. rolled a houseboat adn got a lovely one on trafalgar at the base of a lighthouse

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

Would have to be really a dreamhome!

I have two Trads on seashore (one sand .one cliff) which I intend to renew in summer and keep on the long run. Then a houseboat with view of a lighthouse which I intend to toss when the alt is due in May. So if a new dreamhome would really top them all another of these will have to go, but I doubt that.

I have ten alts, four of them premium at the moment and am determined to reduce that to TWO,

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

I live in one home I have and love and roll with another avie. If I get a second home I love, I furnish it and feel it out and then from there decide which one to toss.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Not the kind of very private parcel I tend to seek out, but this Victorian is leading me to abandon the one I've already fully decorated because its front faces a formal water park unlike any I've seen before and it backs onto a large pond/small lake. Neither body of water is really visible from within a Doyle, but I can hear the water and the occasional duck.

abandon1.jpg

abandon2.jpg

abandon3.jpg

abandon4.jpg

• Like 10