Beautiful Abandons

Ellie McGregor

8 hours ago, Elyeah said:

Caught this lovely abandon a few days ago. No water in sight but lovely landscaping and a good degree of privacy. I have just started decorating the garden. I've not had time to do inside yet but it's feeling like a keeper.710588360_ChaletMountainside.thumb.png.22a607ca1713bc592027292797f606cc.png

That place looks great.  Nice location.

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

Right when I thought the appeal of the chalets had eluded me, my alt that is set to expire tomorrow, landed in Berghochzeit. This is my sunrise mountain view of the community center and boat rez zone across the way. Tulips have always been my favorite flower.

Sunrise at Berghochzeit Chalet.jpg

Oh wow that looks like a stunning location! CONGRATULATIONS ;)

Edited by Kasha Redstar
Spelling
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Kasha Redstar said:

Oh wow that looks like a stunning location! CONGRATULATIONS ;)

Thanks, Kasha, this is one of the reasons that I don't follow releases that much. I live for the wonderful surprises of abandons. I usually get the same location two or three times in a row before I strike gold. 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

Right when I thought the appeal of the chalets had eluded me, my alt that is set to expire tomorrow, landed in Berghochzeit. This is my sunrise mountain view of the community center and boat rez zone across the way. Tulips have always been my favorite flower.

Sunrise at Berghochzeit Chalet.jpg

I got one in this region too!  

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Quiet Mirabella said:

Thank you to who ever gave up this view in Twofer ♥

00f3b385826826705da44ec97aa54f1b.jpg

c5d2cfead3567d030dac81cb23968228.jpg

That is gorgeous and very well deserved. I always loved how super happy you were with your previous camper spots and now you have a dream one. Huge congratulations. I do love it when people get stunning locations that they love, it really makes me smile. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Kasha Redstar said:

That is gorgeous and very well deserved. I always loved how super happy you were with your previous camper spots and now you have a dream one. Huge congratulations. I do love it when people get stunning locations that they love, it really makes me smile. 

thank you! I have been hoping to land a ocean camper for a long time now ♥

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Kasha Redstar said:

Who abandoned it?  Well if was an ocean camper, then it was probably Jim Rockford.

!!!!trCapture.jpg

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
  • Haha 6

On 4/9/2021 at 8:01 AM, Quiet Mirabella said:

thank you! I have been hoping to land a ocean camper for a long time now ♥

I wished I had known that. I’ve landed and tossed several campers that would have met your criteria. For me, they weren’t keepers, because they were on sand. Congrats on finding your dream spot! 

• Like 1

Just now, Marisa Starbrook said:

I wished I had known that. I’ve landed and tossed several campers that would have met your criteria. For me, they weren’t keepers, because they were on sand. Congrats on finding your dream spot! 

awwh! thank you, but yah I am happy now haha ♥

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My one hopper rolled a trad for fun.  They are my least favorite home theme and I've never kept one long enough to decorate, but it is still fun to see what pops up sometimes.  I got one in Domingos.  I don't have a photo yet because I'm still trying to figure out what to do with it.  The location is amazing!  It's on a  cliff overlooking a couple rows of other trads and straight to the horizon over open water.  I am sure I will be walking/falling off the cliff at some point, so apologies in advance if you live below me.  I cycled through the 4 house options at least 20 times trying to decide which house I would try decorating.  I ended up looking at add ons before finally deciding.  I think I have a winner of a canvas to get started on.  I'll get pics up when the decorating is done.

I'm out of GoH for a while, because I like everything I have and can't make a decision to abandon one at the moment.  The search for the perfect Vic and camper will have to wait while I enjoy what I just caught.

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

My one hopper rolled a trad for fun.  They are my least favorite home theme and I've never kept one long enough to decorate, but it is still fun to see what pops up sometimes.  I got one in Domingos.  I don't have a photo yet because I'm still trying to figure out what to do with it.  The location is amazing!  It's on a  cliff overlooking a couple rows of other trads and straight to the horizon over open water.  I am sure I will be walking/falling off the cliff at some point, so apologies in advance if you live below me.  I cycled through the 4 house options at least 20 times trying to decide which house I would try decorating.  I ended up looking at add ons before finally deciding.  I think I have a winner of a canvas to get started on.  I'll get pics up when the decorating is done.

I'm out of GoH for a while, because I like everything I have and can't make a decision to abandon one at the moment.  The search for the perfect Vic and camper will have to wait while I enjoy what I just caught.

I believe you got the trad I finally gave up. Congrats, it's amazing! :) 

(ETA: I used the Adams model with an add-on from BH&G. And I put a fence in front. lol)

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I believe you got the trad I finally gave up. Congrats, it's amazing! :) 

(ETA: I used the Adams model with an add-on from BH&G. And I put a fence in front. lol)

A fence is a must or I will walk right off the edge.  The decorating will take a while with my RL schedule being busy for the next week or 2, but that gives me time to think about how to work with the unique location.  Thanks for giving someone else a chance at the fun and excitement of this amazing spot.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

A fence is a must or I will walk right off the edge.  The decorating will take a while with my RL schedule being busy for the next week or 2, but that gives me time to think about how to work with the unique location.  Thanks for giving someone else a chance at the fun and excitement of this amazing spot.

It was hard to give up as it was the one my main account owned and I did love it. But I feel lots better now that I know you are the one who has it now. :) 

• Like 7

I would like to thank whoever abandoned the lovely log cabin my alt, Fluttersafar, got.  It was a long search.

The person who abandoned the cabin also had taken a very nice photo for the land page that showed the best way to site the cabin.

It is good to have an alt  back in Bellisseria, and I hope the person who abandoned the cabin has found the home of their dreams. 

Yewbetchaview.jpg

• Like 14

6 hours ago, Rufferta said:

I would like to thank whoever abandoned the lovely log cabin my alt, Fluttersafar, got.  It was a long search.

The person who abandoned the cabin also had taken a very nice photo for the land page that showed the best way to site the cabin.

It is good to have an alt  back in Bellisseria, and I hope the person who abandoned the cabin has found the home of their dreams. 

Yewbetchaview.jpg

So pretty! 

• Like 2