Genitalia

Abigail3519

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There’s also a new girl in town by session called V. It’s only for Maitreya and only does two skin tones. Since I’m currently brown skinned it’s out for me, but I figure somebody might be interested.

Someone asked in the group why only Maitreya, “something, something, the other creators need to get back to me.” So it could possibly end up being only for Maitreya.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/session-The-V-Session-Edition-Tone01/18450698

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Some months ago, I got a VAW rigged mesh girly part, and it was, by far, the best I'd ever had.

Last week, I got a Session The V, and it is way better. It looks very good, has eight states, and comes with an attachment that seemed to magically match it to my skin color. Best of all, I can wear most of my fitmesh pants and panties over it without it poking through.

It's only shortcomings are the absence of a hide button on the HUD and  its not having the Maitreya autohider script in it. It is available only for Maitreya, which is a shortcoming for non-Maitreya wearers.

I just wanted to share.

• Like 1

I fell in love with the Session V so much that I completely changed my look so I could switch to it. 

Then realized that I look at my face much more often than I look at my hoo-ha and switched back. When Session makes a Lelutcka skin that I actually like on me, I'll switch again because it's an excellent *****. 

I'm back to using the VAW lips only version. 

• 2 weeks later...

VAW is still the only one worth using that I've found, mainly because IT IS MODIFIABLE. Sure, The V might look better... But only if you use a Maitreya with a Session skin.

Please, genital makers. These products 100% need to be moddable or they'll only ever match the most common skins. How about those of us with less popular or custom ones...? All you have to do is hit that modify checkbox.

(and before you ask, relying on BoM isn't acceptable in this case, mainly because most skins weren't made according to whatever genital shape the creator made...)

Edited by Cinos Field

15 hours ago, Cinos Field said:

VAW is still the only one worth using that I've found, mainly because IT IS MODIFIABLE.

Just mentioning the The Coochie also is modifiable (and omega compatible). Though I've found the *unrigged* VAW to still be the best around because of its shape (very easy to hide most of it inside the avatar while still revealing the important bits) and it is much easier to color/texture/tint-match to the skin one is wearing.

• Like 1

Since they never bothered to update it, it's in the same state as it's been in for the past... 5 years or so? Probably more. Script bloated, cluttered setup, extremely slow ... short: Xcite gave up on competiting.

If you seriously want to spend some more money on bodyparts, I'd suggest looking at Session Skins and the new "V", which is actually the product name. Sssshh, join the store group before buying anything and get a reduced price...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.