Option for Legacy SL Avatars to Change their SL Account Names.

Kurosaki Tachikawa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I no longer wish to use the last name Tachikawa is it possible for me to change my SL name to something else that isnt "First Name Here Resident?" 

I'm personally hoping for A New First Name of my choosing with the SL Legacy Last Name "Blackrose."

I hope this is possible as I wish to change my main account name over not create a whole new name.

Edited by Kurosaki Tachikawa

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Kurosaki Tachikawa said:

I no longer wish to use the last name Tachikawa is it possible for me to change my SL name to something else that isnt "First Name Here Resident?" 

I'm personally hoping for "First Name Here Blackrose."

I hope this is possible as I wish to change my main account name over not create a whole new name.

Anything is possible they say, but to do what you would like to do would probably cost a LOT of money (real money, not linden dollars).

My advice to you would be to learn to love your beautiful name. You already have something that a lot of people would like, and that's a lastname

In addition to having to choose from a list of last names, unless they change their minds it will only be an option for Premium accounts and it will cost more money besides just the fee to be Premium.

ETA:  As Parhelion stated, the last name list will not contain any last name already used - and the list will rotate periodically, like it did in the past.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.