5 letters game

1 hour ago, Rolig Loon said:

We're off track again. Persephone's seed, posted two hours before Lindal's, was BADGE

Badgers and deer graze excitedly.  CHOMP

OK. I am not playing this game any more because my computer, or LL's display system, keeps me messing things up. I DEFINITELY checked to make sure Gabriele's "GLYPH" was the last post, and no new pages were shown in my page list for the thread.

Sorry for messing everybody up repeatedly, but it's NOT MY FAULT!

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it is a sentence, Persephone. "Kink" is the verb.  The seed for the next person has always gone at the end, though.  Still, for a welcome shot, @Brightstar7777, that's not bad.  ;)

So, heavy ostriches eat spindly GRASS

edit:

Oh, dang.  Let's see...

Shimmering heavens really excited dozing GEESE

We have rather relaxed "rules" about how this is played.  Some people supply a five-word sentence and add a somewhat related seed at the end.  Others make a six word sentence that ends with the seed for the next person. And some people write a five word sentence with the seed as the fifth word.  And every once in a while, someone just offers a jumble of five unrelated words and a seed.  Personally, I like to make my new sentence relate somehow to the last person's entry, but that's not always possible.  Mostly, this is just fun, no matter how you play it. ;)

Edited by Rolig Loon
Additional information
  • Like 2