Where ARE these new homes?

Karan Quandry

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Two new regions were released just today. Take a look at the many other threads here covering this same topic for info on how to get a new home.

ETA: To edit a post, click on "Edit" right under the text you wrote, as I just did to add this edit. 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 4

These threads are the most important. The first one tells you how to set up auto-refresh. The second when posters here abandon Bellisseria homes. The third is speculations, but it is very helpful to know when a Linden is inworld. They have to be there when a new region is released.

It is too high demand for the homes, even if they release 1 or more regions 5 days a week. It is not impossible, but it is hard. Read the whole first thread and 2-3 pages of the other ones, to see how it works. And then you may be lucky and post:

Also join the group Bellisseria Citizens inworld. Patch Linden and Whitney Linden post there. Maybe other Lindens too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Note that the next BIG release (many regions all at once) when people have a MUCH better chance of getting something is expected AFTER the December RFL event closes. The new (we have no idea on the theme) places will be out then hopefully. This isn't official at all, but we do know that the new themes will be showcased at that event in the same manner that the other Linden Homes have been showcased in the past.  Typically the new big release happens not too long after we see what is coming next (can be a couple of months or so though. 

So unless you enjoy trying to "catch" (the current popular term) a plot using auto-refresh  you will most likely need to wait until the first of the year - possibly early Spring.  That's not too far off really.   So waiting or "fishing" are really the only two choices now.  

• Like 2

They are out there. It took me some time and patience to get one. When I say one, I've actually been through about 8 in the last few months. I did do the auto refresh thing to try it. I mostly found it useless/stressful. However, it worked. It is what it is. I followed the posts and paid attention. You get a feel for when to watch. People drop homes before a possible new release and drop them shortly after as well. That's the window. The above threads mentioned are the best. But also watch the SSP thread. That's really where I got it.

No matter what... it's stressful unless you get a lucky card 😜

Note: I appreciate that you do pay by the year, but we all do just in smaller increments if we cannot splurge at once.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.