she cant receive adult gift

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi, we dont know why? my girlfriend can't receive adult gift??

she have 8 years old  in sl life and she is an a dult real  in life

she can buy all she want but when friends and i what to make a sweet  ( wink) gift is not possible

..... .....can not accept articles that match this level of content:  this is all the time we see when we want to give her a gift
can you help us please   and im so sorry for my poor english  

i am not exactly sure as I haven't tested it myself, but I think we can't receive adult gifts when our own market place filter is not set to Adult. Rule: If we can't see it then we can't buy or receive it

have your friend set her market place filter to General, Moderate and Adult and see if she can recieve

if this doesn't work then have her file a support ticket to enable her to select Adult on Marketplace.  As for some users, there was a bug back in the early days of Marketplace where the ability to select Adult was disabled, which could only be fixed by a Support person 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JonathanJohnWick said:

hi, we dont know why? my girlfriend can't receive adult gift??

she have 8 years old  in sl life and she is an a dult real  in life

she can buy all she want but when friends and i what to make a sweet  ( wink) gift is not possible

..... .....can not accept articles that match this level of content:  this is all the time we see when we want to give her a gift
can you help us please   and im so sorry for my poor english  

Your english is fine :) 

Make sure she has her settings to allow adult items. On MP, there is an easy way to test this. Have her log in, and on  the top where the search is, see if she has allowed all three settings (general, moderate and adult). I have seen people change that setting on accident before, it's an easy fix. 

If she can buy adult items but cannot receive them, she may need to put in a support ticket to have it fixed.-this is way less common now, but an easy fix for LL. 

• Like 1

On 10/18/2019 at 5:45 PM, Tari Landar said:

Your english is fine :) 

Make sure she has her settings to allow adult items. On MP, there is an easy way to test this. Have her log in, and on  the top where the search is, see if she has allowed all three settings (general, moderate and adult). I have seen people change that setting on accident before, it's an easy fix. 

If she can buy adult items but cannot receive them, she may need to put in a support ticket to have it fixed.-this is way less common now, but an easy fix for LL. 

thank you so much she will try to have a support ticket

xoxo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.