no streaming sound

velvetgurl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi just got the new firestorm update, a problem has popped up but is with both sl default viewer and firestorm.

i have no sound from sreaming ie when i visit clubs sound effects are there, my settings are all fine, everything is correct,

just no music its mind boggling worked perfect 2 weeks a go, anyone got the answer tried everything, settings are how they should be etc,

is this because of lag, ? 

2 answers to this question

It might be a Windows update problem, not the viewer.  I recently upgraded my Windows 10 to the "1903" update.  Afterwards, my audio on a lot of YouTube videos and other places on the web was very mushy.  It turned out that Windows had changed my audio format settings.  Telling it to restore the default fixed the problem.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

It might be a Windows update problem, not the viewer.  I recently upgraded my Windows 10 to the "1903" update.  Afterwards, my audio on a lot of YouTube videos and other places on the web was very mushy.  It turned out that Windows had changed my audio format settings.  Telling it to restore the default fixed the problem.

thank you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.