binder59

no streaming sound

Question

hi just got the new firestorm update, a problem has popped up but is with both sl default viewer and firestorm.

i have no sound from sreaming ie when i visit clubs sound effects are there, my settings are all fine, everything is correct,

just no music its mind boggling worked perfect 2 weeks a go, anyone got the answer tried everything, settings are how they should be etc,

is this because of lag, ? 

2 answers to this question

It might be a Windows update problem, not the viewer.  I recently upgraded my Windows 10 to the "1903" update.  Afterwards, my audio on a lot of YouTube videos and other places on the web was very mushy.  It turned out that Windows had changed my audio format settings.  Telling it to restore the default fixed the problem.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

It might be a Windows update problem, not the viewer.  I recently upgraded my Windows 10 to the "1903" update.  Afterwards, my audio on a lot of YouTube videos and other places on the web was very mushy.  It turned out that Windows had changed my audio format settings.  Telling it to restore the default fixed the problem.

thank you