state laws an gambuling

Darkwolve Kira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello

ingame name darkwolve kira 

i'm finding this restriction law due to state laws on gambling is bs 

one i live in florida which your restriction laws blocks me from entering a gambling sim due to this issue 

i don't think this is right for one. in my mind i can just get in my car an go to vages an gamble in r/l an not have a issue an come back winning or lossing the law would not stop me from that.. 

secondlife is gambling all togather as a game.. you put money on to the system to buy clothing / renting land / etc an or has access with paypal connected to your acount if you own a buisness to earn money..

how is gambling a restricted law to block someone with in the game to enter a sim if your earning it else where ???  i know i'm putting my foot in my mouth an all for saying this but if it's a restricted law you mite as well ban people that live in these states that restrict playing secondlife all togather if it's a restricted law to get on a sim with a gambling system. 

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Darkwolve Kira said:

hello

ingame name darkwolve kira 

i'm finding this restriction law due to state laws on gambling is bs 

one i live in florida which your restriction laws blocks me from entering a gambling sim due to this issue 

i don't think this is right for one. in my mind i can just get in my car an go to vages an gamble in r/l an not have a issue an come back winning or lossing the law would not stop me from that..

You could drive to Vegas to login to SL skill gaming regions, too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

you need to take this up with your Florida State Legislature and seek a law change.  Florida law bans you from SL Skill Gaming Regions, not Linden Lab

were Linden Lab to allow you entry to Skill Gaming Regions in SL then Linden Lab would be breaking the law, for which they (Linden Lab) would get prosecuted, not you

Edited by Mollymews
seek

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.