cyber Placebo

Machinima for commercial educational purposes

Hi everyone,

I would like to create Machinima to support language learning objectives to be privately shared with our Learning Management System paying customers. Videos should be taken within a private sky platform (holodeck with scenes I built) and consenting avatars. ) Is it falling into the realms of intellectual property / SL ToS? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

cybère

during creating in SL and/or used in SL it's bound by all guidelines and TOS as you agreed while joining.(for example maturity ratings) IP rights are normally in hands of the creator, unless he/she sold it or had a user agreement with other restrictions/possibilities for the new owner/user.

Thanks for your quick reply, Alwin! I am not selling the Machinima  nor will they be available for download,  I am only intending to use the Machinimas as mere support for the learning objectives and will remain private from within my learning environment. (I.e such as Moodle). Is there someone @ Linden Lab I could contact to clarify!? 

Thanking you kindly

cybère