πŸ’œ Club K-Wave is hiring DJ's + Hosts! Hiring K-Pop and Pop DJ's!! πŸ’œ

LuxuriousSin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

πŸ’œ Club K-Wave is hiring DJ's and Hosts! πŸ’œ

✨Who are we?✨

We are the #1 K-Pop club on Second Life! We are looking for staff members who will bring enthusiasm and love for k-pop and Asian culture! We are also hiring pop DJ's as well as K-Pop!

Click here to visit us!

We are located on Kawaii Busan, which is a full sim that we own! We have much more than just a club - we have a hangout, record store, kawaii town, rentals, and more! We have a great community of people who are passionate about K-Pop, anime, Asian culture, and all things kawaii!Β 

NE7F7kcl.png

πŸ•What are we looking for?πŸ•

We are hiring BOTH DJ's and Hosts!!!Β 

To apply, please visit Club K-Wave in world and pick up an application!

Trusnowbunny Resident is in charge of hiring, so please return your filled in application to them!

If you need any assistance, we usually have a staff member around to answer any questions, or help direct you to an application.Β 

πŸ‘½Other infoπŸ‘½

We are looking for reliable DJ's and hosts. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving community of K-Pop lovers! We treat our staff well and hold our staff to high standards. Our ideal staff members are reliable, drama-free, and know how to be professional 😊

Β 

Here is a speed edit video of when we first started decorating the club!

Β 

A video of one of the many fully furnished rentals we have on sim:

Β 

Β 

For more videos on the sim, check out 8bitLuxe on youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Xo6oP8HWWe1w581dnuaEQ

Β 

Oh my gosh! I love this! Maybe when SL will let me back in from maintenance today, I could come over and apply for host, I have like 10 years worth.. I also have 9 years of DJ experience, I do mostly top hits, pop, and today's music but will have to wait until my other computer is up to try out for it! If you haven't figured,Β this isn't my first account!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, RaidenRose said:

Oh my gosh! I love this! Maybe when SL will let me back in from maintenance today, I could come over and apply for host, I have like 10 years worth.. I also have 9 years of DJ experience, I do mostly top hits, pop, and today's music but will have to wait until my other computer is up to try out for it! If you haven't figured,Β this isn't my first account!

Awesome! We would absolutely love for you to stop by and grab an application! πŸ’œ

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.