darthmane

Looking for sex

7 hours ago, darthmane said:

Looking for sex and partner

i'd try it with : looking for a partner .. and the other thing will come later.

Sometimes wondering why this primary goal for many on SL still isn't shown on the main webpage .. sex, create, shop and sell .. ( and everybody gets rich of course)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Sex with what? lol You need to be more specific these days mate. It's the new millennium after all. lol You got things like gender identity, gender fluid, and needing to know the proper pronouns. lol Crap out there that makes my head hurt trying to think about it. lol You almost need a college degree in order to date these days. lol I mean you looking for a female, male, or a transgender partner. Want them to be straight, gay, bi, or/and any other fancy words these young people are using now days that they done went and made up? lol Does it matter if they were not the same gender from birth? lol Do you care if the gender they play is the opposite of the one they are in rl? lol I won't even get in to Furies and everything else they got out there. lol You need to read the manual brother before you post such a vague request such as that. You might get an offer you don't want or who knows maybe ya do. lol I am just saying. lol :D

Edited by Velk Kerang
Corrections.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Velk Kerang said:

Sex with what? lol You need to be more specific these days mate.

Details, man! Asking for a friend.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

So ... these aren't necessarily connected?

I know, right? lol I wouldn't have thought. Then again I am an old dog. I am good with just laying on the porch floor getting my belly scratched. lol :D

• Haha 2

On 10/17/2019 at 8:32 PM, darthmane said:

Looking for sex and partner

Use your in-world search engine and get a job at one of those AFK places.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:34 AM, Velk Kerang said:

Sex with what? lol You need to be more specific these days mate. It's the new millennium after all.

That’s the real challenge, gotta be specific. If you go to an anything goes speed dating sim you’re gonna be sat down with a guy, a girl, a guy playing a girl, a girl playing a guy, a girl playing as a girl who’s pretending to be a guy playing a girl, an assortment of furries, an anthro my little pony, a regular my little pony, an actual horse and potentially a combination of all of the above:

A real female furry playing as a male brony pretending to be a real horse that’s actually disguised as just a normal girl.

And man, take those horsepants off and it’s a literal roll of the dice what’s under there.

edit:

dammit I fell for a necrobump 

a necrobump to a booty request of all things, I’m leaving my terrible joke up anyway 

Edited by cheesecurd