Personality Type

Eva Knoller

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Ever flashed thinners off wet cellulose paint to get a shine in damp weather Maddy???

Just asking.....🙄

If yes......ever grabbed the extinguisher when a puff of breath didn't put the flames out.?

Just asking....😛

I'd just let the flames go. If this was on a car there probably wasn't enough thinner on the surface to heat anything up to the point of bubbling/peeling.

Years ago I did start a fire in my downstairs fireplace on the day after a huge snowstorm. It hadn't occurred to me that the snow might pile up on the chicken wire cap that keeps racoons out of the chimney. The wax/sawdust firelog I used was happy to light quickly, producing little smoke at first. That changed quickly and the room started filling with smoke. I grabbed the flaming log with my fire tongs, ran it across the house, and tossed it out the patio door into the snow.

Fire extinguishers are for fires you can't throw.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Gabriele Graves said:

Responding to nobody in particular...Just a thought, didn't the OP essentially ask what you identify yourself as and not what others identified you as?

My first response was specifically that.  I only posted the Myers-Briggs stuff in response to the resulting conversation.  

Most threads in these forums start off one way and then the conversation shifts a bit as people respond not to just the OP, but to the things that other people have said.  That's the nature of forums - not every comment has to be directed back at the OP.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

I just did one of those tests and I'm ENTP (Debater), though the N and T are very close to 50%, the E and P are stronger. I know I've taken this test before but I don't remember what I got last time.

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I'm also a Gryffindor. Both of these things reflect that I like to take a leadership role whenever possible (My partner calls me "bossy").

3 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I'm beginning to think this forum is the densest place on Earth. How many times do I have to tell you people.... I am f-ing nefarious!!!

... scritches you under the chin before patting your head ...

Who's the cutest scawwy widdle demon? That's right... Maddy is  the cutest scawwy widdle demon! What a good little demon you are! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

... scritches you under the chin before patting your head ...

Who's the cutest scawwy widdle demon? That's right... Maddy is  the cutest scawwy widdle demon! What a good little demon you are! 

Beth, would you please stop doing that? You don't have to live with the tantrums Maddy throws when you do. They're awful.

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I'm not sure I can. She gives me cute aggression.

Here's a closeup of Maddy I took yesterday.

She sure looks dangerous and nefarious, doesn't she???

Like one of the infamous Four Looney Tunes of the Apocalypse.

I think it's the fuzzy slippers that most strike terror into my heart.

Maddy-Closeup-Blank.thumb.png.8ea76a2818c45d50d46ebb36718c4825.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
Typo typo tyop. I mean typo.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.