Where is this new Magic Mole fence?

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have seen a new and decorative fence in Bellisseria. How can we use more of it, because it is not the same as the LH - Traditional - Fence Kit. This is higher and darker. Compare it to the fence I have behind me. That is the fence we have in our content creation pack.

And also the rope fences. I have seen 2 different ones, I think.

fence_001.png

fence_002.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I have seen a new and decorative fence in Bellisseria. How can we use more of it, because it is not the same as the LH - Traditional - Fence Kit. This is higher and darker. Compare it to the fence I have behind me. That is the fence we have in our content creation pack.

Beautiful fencing! I haven't seen it around yet, but it would be nice to know if they are going to include it in the content creation packs. Variety is a good thing. 😊

Edited by LyricalBookworm
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

It's not Dec 20 yet!

Star_Wars_Rise_of_Skywalker_Poster_D23.j

lol! that made my day Marianne. There are a few things I would like to see in the pack that they use for decorating but I know some of the things can be very high on prims.

Edited by tootsiepop1

A little inspection shows me that the new fences (new places going in close to me right now so I didn't have to look too far) are as expected "pretty but primmy". This ONE section of fence is 53 land impact making it 106 for the two sides on this plot. I doubt too many folks will want to use up their own personal prims on these.  :D

image.thumb.png.03781fd22a49fae9d9a2396b39f8e442.png

SSPE146

• Sad 2

On 10/17/2019 at 10:25 PM, Marianne Little said:

fence_001.png

fence_002.png

It's the same fence as the old, just stretched and tinted differently. You can try to mach it yourself.

9 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Really? It is almost doubled in height. When I resize things so much, they often look odd in proportions and texture. I can give it a try. Thanks!

Yes, I tested it with the old fence. If you look at the newer fence you'll see that the ends are more pointy from stretching in height. You can also tell it's the same by comparing the texture.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Really? It is almost doubled in height. When I resize things so much, they often look odd in proportions and texture. I can give it a try. Thanks!

Also has the same maker and date and triangle count as the original low fence. Still very very primmy ^^.   You could make your own version and make longer panels rather than singles (so make a whole row of them to fit where you want it to go).   Being longer would help keep the LOD upload settings needing more LI count. A bonus.   :D.   

• Like 1

I am a bit tired of Blender. I think I overdone it this summer. The thing is, we can not remove anything, as you know.

So to have something really close, it would need to be a 100% match. I now prefer either no fence or a fence the whole side.. I am a bit puzzled about the way so many houses have 2-3 lengths of fence and not more.

Well, listen to me finding faults everywhere. 🙄

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.