Sinshella

Looking to adopt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, 

I am a single women, that is trying to start up her own business. I am looking for a daughter or son or even siblings. No Toddlers or small children right now though, this is because the sim I live in is  considered an adult place it is peaceful and beautiful. I will think about moving should I decide to adopt again. For now Preteens and older age only, I would even adopted an adult to be my child. I have a largish empty house with room to spare. Most of the rooms are just spare rooms or my office space which can be moved to another part of the house. I have room for a least two children to adopt, a nice sized back yard waiting for something to take up the space. I have a lot of love to give, I may not be rich but I can provide for my family. Though loving and I may dote on my children to much at times, I can be strict as well. Their will be rules to be fallowed, for every action their is a reaction; be it good or be it bad. So lets have a loving family even if we don't always get a long. 

Please feel free to message me here or IM inworld with any questions you have. I am on just about everyday so I will be able to get back to you as soon as I get the notification. All that look at this please be aware that we may move in the future because I would like to adopt a small child as well one day. Though this will be a family topic that we will all have to agree on. 

19 hours ago, Sinshella said:

I will think about moving should I decide to adopt again. For now Preteens and older age only

You should move if you adopt a preteen.  They have no business being on an Adult region.

I'm moving, I thought about it last night and was really paying attention to what topics in my sim and was like yeah no child needs to hear or read this stuff. But thank you for the advice. 

• Like 1

There is nothing inherently wrong with a preteen living on an A rated sim as TOS permits child avatars to be on adult sims. I suppose it depends on the sim though. If you're not comfortable with them living there then good call. 

Well it mostly a quite sim, but once in a while some things get said and while the people are nice more ppl are moving in and I really wouldn't feel like having a family there. plus it is best to go a head and move since I do plan a adopting toddler or child later on. So I would like to already know the sim that I am bringing a child is a family based sim not a adult based where things can happen out in the open lol. 

On 10/24/2019 at 4:14 PM, Sinshella said:

Ok so how do I delete this thing? I have two wonderful children and don't need this floating around anymore.

Nooooooooo. I was too late..

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.