My amazing girlfriend

clivesteel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

31 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Anyone else see the title and think this was a thread started by Rhonda about me? =~.^=

then saw the toes... o.O

I actually did, especially when I saw Rhonda was the last to post 🙂

and yes we need to talk about those toes 🤨

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

Did she give you full permission?

I have neither the energy or inclination to argue with you, Ms Tennyson. Suffice it to say, thank you for your hostile garbage, and now please ***** off with your smug arrogance, envy and spite directed against those of us who, unlike yourself, have had the guts to salute the people we care about in the forums, rather than sit in a snug SL ballroom and sneer.

Yes, full permission. And yes I am happy about that. One of the few but precious things in my life at the moment about which I have every right to be happy. Sorry to disappoint you by still being alive.

1 hour ago, clivesteel said:

To all the sick twisted haters who've tried to make my life miserable on SL since 2010...

I'm kind of lost and probably shouldn't be asking this ...
Is clivesteel someone's alt I'm supposed to know?  Jumpman or maybe Wasted?  I don't remember seeing him around before but then that may just be my failing memory.

• Like 2

My Pop taught me a lesson once when I was a young lad. He said never talk about how good your woman is behind closed doors because not only is it disrespectful, but then everyone else is going to want to find out. lol Now while this is sort of different and I honestly don't think your in any danger mate, but I must caution you that while it is a good thing to be proud of your woman at the same time the same rule applies. Piece of advice from an old dog. If you we're never anything without your woman then you will never be anything with her. So work on you first mate. Then everything else will fall in to place. ;)

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.