Inventory folders ALL opening at once

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

While standing here wondering why I was becoming irritating with having to close a gazillion folders in my inventory, it suddenly dawned upon me that I shouldn't be having to close a gazillion folders. This is what happens when you park your brain in neutral; it takes a while to notice that nargles are monkeying around again and the joke's on you. I know exactly how Luna felt.

It's every single folder. And I mean Every. Single. Folder. That could get real old real fast if you've got 200k items in there (I don't). 

I know relevant folders will open in unison when you search for an item - well duh - but these aren't relevant folders and I wasn't searching for anything; I'd been flitting about the place grabbing LM's and then stood still for 5 minutes to start packaging when I noticed I wasn't getting anywhere rather quickly - because all my time was being eaten up closing folders.

That's when my brain woke up and spluttered into 1st gear, but that's as far as it got. Really don't want to do another thing and have to spend the rest of the day closing folders. Would just like to know the cause and how to stop it.

Anyone know? Well ofc not - weird stuff like this only ever happens to me. Just ask Whirly - who's probably seen my name attached to this thread had a sudden urge to take a very long vacation...

On 10/16/2019 at 6:56 PM, Alwin Alcott said:

if you'r on firestorm i really don't see any problem .. think you hit the expand button at top of your inventory window.

Oops sorry Alwin, didn't see your reply - thank you. No, hadn't hit the expand button but it's irrelevant now since whatever was causing it, ceased.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.