roseelvira

What favorite food and or beverage do you enjoy while logged into second life

I am amazed  and thankful to SL for all the wonderful things and ability to reach  out to others in so many different places all over the world. That being said  at least for me as i am building ...in rl my favorite beverage  is coffee or a mocha latte . For food prefer fruit if i am in world during lunch . How about you 

• Like 4

Depends on the time of day.

If it's morning, it's coffee. Afternoon, tea or water. Evening, water.

I don't tend to eat often while I'm online. I'll wait until I finish whatever I'm doing, then log off and take a break for a while. 

• Like 3

If I’m playing this game sober then something is wrong.

Cheap alcohol, and I mean cheeaaaaap. Like plastic bottle 5$ vodka at room temperature. 

I don’t eat when in front of the computer, makes you fat.

• Like 1

I have had to cut back my coffee consumption by a massive amount.  I now stick to 3 cups of coffee in the morning and switch to iced tea or water afterwards.

My favorite snack is peanut butter on Ritz crackers.  Except Sunday's.  That's my special gummie night.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

I am amazed  and thankful to SL for all the wonderful things and ability to reach  out to others in so many different places all over the world. That being said  at least for me as i am building ...in rl my favorite beverage  is coffee or a mocha latte . For food prefer fruit if i am in world during lunch . How about you 

I smoke a fat bowl drink mass quantities of vodka and pig out on gummi bears and chocolate cake and doritos. (this may or may not be true or only partially true) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I just have water since I usually get on SL in the evening. I don't usually eat snacks at night. I also can't have caffeinated drinks or I'd never sleep.

• Like 2

For me, it's coffee (morning only) and ice water.  I don't drink soda nor alcoholic beverages of any kind.  Tea has caffeine in it too...so I prefer my coffee.  

Favorite snack:  Right now at Halloween and other special occasions, it's chocolate.  Otherwise, roasted peanuts probably.  

• Like 2

Coffee in the morning w/ Rumchatta or Irish Cream if it is the weekend; then water throughout the late morning and afternoon, followed by water or wine or a hard lemonade in the evening.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

On beverages: In in the morning, it's coffee, later in the day it's sparkling water, or  coke. However, I *always* have my beverages in the kitchen, not at my desk in the living room.

• Like 1

Tea-sweet or hot, depends on time of day, mood, season, whatever I have in the cupboard

Pop (that would be soda for you weirdos) -probably drink more of this than I should :D  Root Beer is my fav, but mostly, I drunk bubba, because it's sold at the grocery store about a mile away and they hardly ever restock the stupid root beer, because they're terrible people that like making my life difficult (no, really, I think I'm the only one that buys it, lmao)

Snacks-Umm, way too much candy, like, ungodly amounts of candy (mostly hard candy, gummies, or suckers), I have weird fixations that drive people (eh hem, hubby) crazy, so, yeah, candy. I would prefer to be eating bacon 24/7, but that's probably way less healthy than ungodly amounts of candy. Also sunflower seeds/nuts (the pg version, if I were doing elsewise at the pc...oh, nvm..)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cheesecurd said:

I don't see how you eating in front of a computer will make me fat but .... thanks, I guess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I don't see how you eating in front of a computer will make me fat but .... thanks, I guess.

Probably by not paying enough attention.  I noticed that today with my Halloween candy.  I did eat too much of it because I was engrossed in other things.

• Like 1

I typically drink Coffee or Lemonade maybe Irn Bru, Cola, Cream Soda or fruit juice if i fancy it sometimes i might have some booze. food wise the time i'm logged in, in the evenings i'll have dinner rarely anything else

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cheesecurd said:

I don't know about the "makes you fat" part - but I don't eat in front of the computer either because I'm not motivated enough to clean my keyboard every other day, so I eat any snacks whenever I'm AFK and in the kitchen anyway.

Actually, I'm often AFK, like every 45-50 minutes or so, in order to avoid RSI: I stand up from the computer, stretch, flex my wrists, then I smoke a cigarette on the kitchen balcony, have something to drink, and/or some chocolate or cookies in the kitchen, then I return :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThorinII said:

Actually, I'm often AFK, like every 45-50 minutes or so, in order to avoid RSI: I stand up from the computer, stretch, flex my wrists, then I smoke a cigarette on the kitchen balcony, have something to drink, and/or some chocolate or cookies in the kitchen, then I return :)

i am the same, except for the smoking.  I don't eat or drink while at the keyboard.  Like you I take afk breaks

ps. my avatar smokes tho and drinks and drugs and pudding. I have a dining table which has eats and stuff. My avatar just seems to only pick merlot for entree, pudding cake for main, chems for dessert and ciggie for afters 😺

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Coffee in the morning w/ Rumchatta or Irish Cream if it is the weekend; then water throughout the late morning and afternoon, followed by water or wine or a hard lemonade in the evening.

What's a hard lemonade?  Does it jump up and smash its own bottleneck off for you? :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mug of tea (no sugar), with one square of dark choc, at least 80% coco. On a bad day, two squares.

Repeat tea throughout the day until maybe six o'clock. I only drink coffee in the city. Cappuccino with sourdough toast.

• Like 2

Drink often consists of English Breakfast tea, white with one sugar.  I've lost count of how many cups a day and night I consume but whatever it is it can't be a healthy amount.

Food is usually BelVita Chocolate Breakfast Biscuits. Probably not the best choice BUT it's a step down from the usual chocolate I used to copiously consume.

• Like 2