What favorite food and or beverage do you enjoy while logged into second life

roseelvira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I drink tea, almost endlessly. No milk or sugar but I will add a slice of lemon if I have remembered to buy one. I used to be a bit of a coffee addict but I have gone off coffee in recent years and I don't miss it at all.

And if I am not drinking tea, you can bet that there's a large glass of wine on my desk.

1 hour ago, Seicher Rae said:

Well, that looks like my kind of SL experience! (Can't afford it but would if I could!) Cheap red wine, water and aspirin these days.

It’s a treat, a bottle lasts me months. It only gets expensive if you slam these and gobble salmon mousse with caviar, lol...

but who would ever do that?!?

20 minutes ago, Fauve Aeon said:

It’s a treat, a bottle lasts me months. It only gets expensive if you slam these and gobble salmon mousse with caviar, lol...

but who would ever do that?!?

I have no idea!  :::goes to start day drinking:::

I have never seen anyone so happy to shake a cocktail. :D

gobsmacked.jpeg

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I have no idea!  :::goes to start day drinking:::

I have never seen anyone so happy to shake a cocktail. :D

It’s not drinking ‘alone’ if we are all ‘right here’ now is it? 🤣 somewhere it’s always close to Happy Hour. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cold ginseng green tea with no sugar

Black coffee with enough sugar to get hyper then crash really hard

Red Bull, or other foreign brand energy drink

Red Bull with Jägermeister Spice (for shots)

Harvey Wallbanger (Chopin potato vodka, store brand orange juice, Galliano)

Tequila (añejo or reposado) in a random mixer

Any cinnamon or cinnamon blend booze that isn't Fireball (straight or in an appropriate mixer)

I drink the alcohol beverages one night a week, usually on a weekend night. I rarely snack at the computer but when I do it's usually leftovers from lunch/dinner.

Edited by Raimi Syaka
minor edit
  • Like 1

I forget to eat whenever I am logged in to Second Life. Not a bad thing really as I look like an over-stuffed couch! I went for dinner in world with a friend one time, and we had tomato soup for a starter. It looked so delicious, I had to go and heat up a can to eat in real life. 

• Like 1

On 10/15/2019 at 9:51 PM, Beth Macbain said:

Depends on the time of day.

If it's morning, it's coffee. Afternoon, tea or water. Evening, water.

I don't tend to eat often while I'm online. I'll wait until I finish whatever I'm doing, then log off and take a break for a while. 

Looking back at my Second Life, because I forget to eat most times when I am logged into Second Life, I have turned into a right old ratbag, grumping at everyone. If I ever properly get logged back in, I must remember to make some sandwiches and a flask of coffee. 

• Like 1

On the daily, morning coffee, 1-2 cups milk tea or milk chai by the small pot after...or occasional rose matcha latte.

salad every day for lunch or some sort of ‘bowl thing’, heavy on the veg...because that’s just what I like to eat, at or away from computer, varying the protein, some meat days, some meatless.

apples, cheese, nuts as snack. 

Not usually on at dinner/supper. 
‘if on after supper, a drink or 2 sometimes, otherwise kombucha or mineral water, sparkling.

3 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

I went for dinner in world with a friend one time, and we had tomato soup for a starter. It looked so delicious, I had to go and heat up a can to eat in real life. 

I may or may not have a not-smol fascination with inworld food like this much of the time. 🍽🥂🍡🧁🍦🍫🍱

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.