What favorite food and or beverage do you enjoy while logged into second life

roseelvira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am amazedĀ  and thankful to SL for all the wonderful things and ability to reachĀ  out to others in so many different places all over the world. That being saidĀ  at least for me as i am building ...in rl my favorite beverageĀ  is coffee or a mocha latte . For food prefer fruit if i am in world during lunch . How about youĀ 

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

I am amazedĀ  and thankful to SL for all the wonderful things and ability to reachĀ  out to others in so many different places all over the world. That being saidĀ  at least for me as i am building ...in rl my favorite beverageĀ  is coffee or a mocha latte . For food prefer fruit if i am in world during lunch . How about youĀ 

I smoke a fat bowl drink mass quantities of vodka and pig out on gummi bears and chocolate cake and doritos. (this may or may not be true or only partially true)Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

For me, it's coffee (morning only) and ice water.Ā  I don't drink soda nor alcoholic beverages of any kind.Ā  Tea has caffeine in it too...so I prefer my coffee.Ā Ā 

Favorite snack:Ā  Right now at Halloween and other special occasions, it's chocolate.Ā  Otherwise, roasted peanuts probably.Ā Ā 

• Like 2

Tea-sweet or hot, depends on time of day, mood, season, whatever I have in the cupboard

Pop (that would be soda for you weirdos) -probably drink more of this than I should :DĀ  Root Beer is my fav, but mostly, I drunk bubba, because it's sold at the grocery store about a mile away and they hardly ever restock the stupid root beer, because they're terrible people that like making my life difficult (no, really, I think I'm the only one that buys it, lmao)

Snacks-Umm, way too much candy, like, ungodly amounts of candy (mostly hard candy, gummies, or suckers), I have weird fixations that drive people (eh hem, hubby) crazy, so, yeah, candy. I would prefer to be eating bacon 24/7, but that's probably way less healthy than ungodly amounts of candy. AlsoĀ sunflower seeds/nuts (the pg version, if I were doing elsewise at the pc...oh, nvm..)

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I don't see how you eating in front of a computer will make me fat but .... thanks, I guess.

Probably by not paying enough attention.Ā  I noticed that today with my Halloween candy.Ā  I did eat too much of it because I was engrossed in other things.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cheesecurd said:

I donā€™t eat when in front of the computer, makes you fat.

I don't know about the "makes you fat" part - but I don't eat in front of the computer either because I'm not motivated enough to clean my keyboard every other day, so I eat any snacks whenever I'm AFK and in the kitchen anyway.

Actually, I'm often AFK, like every 45-50 minutes or so, in order to avoid RSI: I stand up from the computer, stretch, flex my wrists, then I smoke a cigarette on the kitchen balcony, have something to drink, and/or some chocolate or cookies in the kitchen, then I return :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThorinII said:

Actually, I'm often AFK, like every 45-50 minutes or so, in order to avoid RSI: I stand up from the computer, stretch, flex my wrists, then I smoke a cigarette on the kitchen balcony, have something to drink, and/or some chocolate or cookies in the kitchen, then I return :)

i am the same, except for the smoking.Ā  I don't eat or drink while at the keyboard.Ā  Like you I take afk breaks

ps. my avatar smokes tho and drinks and drugs and pudding. I have a dining table which has eats and stuff. My avatar just seems to only pick merlot for entree, pudding cake for main, chems for dessert and ciggie for afters šŸ˜ŗ

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Coffee in the morning w/ Rumchatta or Irish Cream if it is the weekend;Ā then water throughout the late morning and afternoon, followed by water or wine or a hard lemonade in the evening.

What's a hard lemonade?Ā  Does it jump up and smash its own bottleneck off for you? :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Drink often consists of English Breakfast tea, white with one sugar.Ā  I've lost count of how many cups a day and night I consume but whatever it is it can't be a healthy amount.

Food is usually BelVita Chocolate Breakfast Biscuits. Probably not the best choice BUT it's a step down from the usual chocolate I used to copiously consume.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.