xlBrunalx

Help-me 😭

Question

Help-me 🥺

my SL does not want to catch, he comes in more is falling already did everything, even changed the view and the problem continues, he was working perfectly, then I stopped playing and now that I do not want to catch, some help please! 

😔😭😭

9 answers to this question

@xlBrunalx,

It is very hard to understand your question.  If English is not your first language, please describe your problem in your own language.

2 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

It is very hard to understand your question.

even harder when you see all 9 with the same question :)

Meu SL funcionava perfeitamente antes, então eu tinha parado de jogar SL, e agora que eu voltei a John ele entra e não demora muito ele fica caindo, e antes ele não dava nenhum erro, eu já fiz de tudo para arrumar e não consigo arrumar, e muita gente esta com o mesmo problema que eu

• Like 1

Thank you, Bruna.  Google Translate gives this translation:

"My SL worked perfectly before, so I had stopped playing SL, and now that I got back to John he comes in and it doesn't take long to fall, and before he made no mistake, I've done everything to fix and can't fix , and a lot of people have the same problem as me"

I think you are saying that SL is crashing, and that it crashes when your friend John visits you.  Please go to the Help menu in your viewer, and choose "About Second Life."  Copy the information there by highlighting it with your mouse and pressing CTRL+C.  Paste it here in your forum message with CTRL+V.  Also, if you are getting an error message when you crash, please post the message here.

Second Life Release 6.3.2.530972 (32bit) 
Notas de versão

CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU  N3010  @ 1.04GHz (1039.94 MHz)
Memória: 3949 MBs
Versão OS: Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit (Build 9200)
Placa de vídeo: Intel
Placa gráfica: Intel(R) HD Graphics 400

Versão do driver de vídeo Windows: Intel
Versão do OpenGL: 4.2.0 - Build 20.19.15.4531

Tamanho da janela: 1366x705
Ajuste do tamanho da fonte: 96pt
UI Escala: 1
Estabelecer a distância: 64m
Largura da banda: 3000kbit/s
LOD fator: 1.125
Qualidade de renderização: 0
Modelo avançado de luzes: Disabled
Memória de textura: 512MB
VFS (cache) tempo de criação: outubro 05 2019 19:41:06

Versão do J2C Decoder: KDU v7.10.4 
Versão do driver de áudio: FMOD Ex 4.44.64
Dullahan: 1.1.1320 / CEF: 3.3626.1895.g7001d56 / Chromium: 72.0.3626.121 
Versão do LibVLC: 2.2.8 
Versão do servidor de voz: Not Connected
outubro 15 2019 14:53:03

Same happens to my avatar! I stopped SL for a long time and now I get disconnected everytime i logg in.

I have all the updates on my computer (windows 10) and updated graphic card and I have deleted old files and viewer. Uploaded firestorm first and I got disconnected. Reinstalled it and same problem. I downloaded Second Life viewer and same happens, my avatar gets disconnected.

My settings inworld are on low, still my avi gets disconnected. I tried to tp also and same happens when I change locations.

I am guessing the connection problems are due to poor internet between your computers and the second life servers. While your direct connection to the internet may be good, there may be some issue while traveling the interwebs from your place to SL. (For both BarbieHardon and xlBrunalx.)

• Like 1